Chapter 24: The Races

Shawn and AJ had now been together for 2months (YULI is STILL really UPSET) they invited me and Dolph to their reanactment of their first date.TO THE RACES! The Races were against the law but nobody really cared. They took place under the city bridge. The point is to get across the bridge to the other side during the race the announcer yells stuff like "UP" which means to lift up your motorcycle to the point that your only riding on one tire. Meanwhile theres a Girl riding on the back tied up too the rider back-to-back. So if you make the wrong move chances are thats the end of you on the top of the bridge every night they have candles for about every rider who has died in a race.
We sat down to watch the race and Shawn had his arm rapped around AJ and Dolph had me in between him. The first race. A guy got injurred in the head because He decided to give his helmet to his girlfriend who was riding with him.
They asked for 2 couple volunteers and of course here we were me and AJ (were a gay couple lol) Aj somehow knew how to ride a motorcycle so I ride on the back. OMG at the end the ride was amazing. She Won! I asked her were she'd learn to ride a motorcyle she answered "its part of my childhood" Shawn hugged her and said I dont know how in the world I let you do that? Dolph hugged me and said "you're my favorite REBEL" we kissed and walked through the bridge looking at all the candles (I teared up a little) Dolph decided to drive us to get pizza. At the end Shawn and AJ took off too idk where (and I wouldnt want to know :p) Dolph dropped me off at my house he kissed me and look down at me (I'm very short compared to him) he said "and if were still dating tomorrow and if maybe were just friends tomorrow I'll stay until 11:11 again" I thought he was so sweet that I jumped on him and kissed him while hugging him tightly. I guess I went to sleep in love but my dreams told another story, they told the story of me and Carter back together.

COULD IT EVER BE POSSIBLE FOR ME AND HIM TO GET BACK TOGETHER?