Chapter 26: Calm Down!

We left of with Shawn.
He opened the Door and Saw Carter who was waiting right there in the living room. From behind me and AJ slowly walked in whisper talking to eachother. I looked up and saw Carter before he could say something..Shawn interrupted by saying "hey meet My Girlfriend"
Carter:You're kidding right this girl..no no Shawn how'd you do this...was she given to you as a reward for your singing? She is to good looking for a guy as ugly as you :p
Shawn: *Pushes him and Laughs* Well She is a reward..the best reward I'll ever get she's my girlfriend AJ Lee well her real name is April Jeanatte Lee.
Carter:Well good to meet you
Aj:Same Here
Shawn Points to me and I look up and he says "and Then Theres Drea..lovely Drea :D" Carter turns with his back facing us and says "yep I'd never forger Drea"
I stood there starring and suddenly I see a a human shadow from the door upfront. A girl Comes out and thats when I realized that Carter hadnt left Florida alone this time he'd brought his girlfriend. I looked back at the memory when he told me he was leaving to florida he didnt invite me to come along with..um I guess this really meant that he and her were getting serious in there relationship. I have to say I did get hurt. I a tear slipped out and I whiped it off before anyone could see. Shawn,Aj and Me Sat down meanwhile Carter came back. Shawn looked at me and said "I'm sorry I didnt know she was going to be here" AJ:Who's Here?
Shawn: Carters Girlfriend Maggie
AJ: what! no I'm sorry but I dont feel comfortable now.
Me: its ok dont worr-
Maggie enters the room along with Carter and they sit down together. I move as a sign that I'm uncomfortable. Maggie Glared at me for 8min the last minutes I tolerated.
AJ stood up and Said "I'm sorry I cant take it anymore..Nice meeting you Carter and Your new girlfriend..Remember Someone special is hard to replace bye lets go Drea..
Shawn:Babe Wait who's taking you guys back home.
Aj: My Boss..Drea's Dad
Me: Bye...

*Outside*

Dude Aj what happened?
Aj: I'm sorry I know how you felt sitting there watching them cuddle the same way you guys might have cuddled before..I just couldnt take it I know its dumb but I know your feelings were getting hurt.
Me: aww thanks AJ Ily but you didnt have to and Is my dad really taking us home?
Aj: NOPE
Me: wait what?
Aj: Nope I'm calling his lemo driver to pick us up ok.

Before we can leave Maggie comes out and Yells out "hey you guys come here I need to talk to you guys"
(Maggie : shes wearing Black skull earings and a chocker necklace. Her Black Hair straightened and a Black Shirt and Black Jeans with tall 200$ JustFab Black Heels.)

I looked back and responded "I believe that if you want to talk to us you mean you want to talk to me huh? Or am I wrong?

Maggie: No your correct
AJ: But!..But! But! If you want to talk to Drea I'm going to be here by her side
Maggie: Alright!
Me: Go ahead say what you wanna say!
Maggie: I can and I will

*WE BOTH HAVE DIRTY LOOKS ON OUR FACES*

Me: Ok My time Is priceless and your wasting it!
Maggie: All I want to say is to back off Carter stay away from him..I dont ever want to see him aroud his house here again!
Me: Ya Ok I will but wait what happens if he's the one who doesnt keep away from me?
Maggie: I'll take care of that...Oh by the way just so your sure were staying in Oregon for a month I'll be living with him like a couple!
Me: Good To Know an you know Why are you even making sure I stay away from him?
Maggie: *shes mumbling not knowing what to respond*
Me: Oh you dont have an answer *I taunt her* it looks like your insecure of your man..aww what he do to make you insecure..oh right Me!

Maggie slaps Me And AJ quickly gets in between us and Slaps her back. Maggie starts bleeding from her nose but before I could notice I had already slapped her also. She screams. And Shawn and Carter come out I had blood in my hands and accidently whipped the blood off on my white Jeans! Shawn ran to.Aj and Me he was holding each one with one hand.
Aj: Shawn Let me go I've got to kick this bitches ass.
Shawn: Why? What happened?
Aj: She came out started to talk trash to Drea then she slapped her and I did what I had to do.
Shawn: She's bleeding were you the cause of that?
Aj:No it was both me and Drea
Shawn: why do you guys do this?
AJ: oh I'm sorry If you didnt know this is what we do! Its our career! Its our job! And most importantly wrestling is our life!

Carter stood there hugging Maggie while she cried. He sent her off inside the house. Dads lemo was there. I turned to walk towards the lemo so we could leave when Carter pulled me but the shoulder and said "why did you do this?" I replied "I'm sorry but By the new rule of your girlfriend I cant talk to you,look at you or be close to you because your her property bye"

BYE***

|I HOPE MY READERS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER I'M PRETTY PROUD OF IT! COMMENT! I ♥ SEEING YOUR GUYS'S LOVE COMMENTS JUST BRINGS ME HAPPINESS!!|