Chapter 31: SCHOOL

(BACK TO DREAS POV)
The last weeks of school were here! Which meant my report card was too. I remembered what my dad Had told me "Drea If you failed this last semester you'll be punished NO WRESTLING FOR A MONTH!" I honestly was scared because I was still the divas champ and I would gain rivals if I didnt defend my title. It was 10am I woke up and Took A shower. I had planned to hang out with my bestfriend Gustavo. Gustavo had become like brother to me. He was always there for me although many people told me We would make a cute couple. We never really believed them. I got out of the shower and Put my hair up on a messy bun. I dressed myself in a white tangtop with a Leather Jacket,Sea Blue skinny jeans with black High top converse. I left off to the mail. I recieved my report card.

"SHIT"

I opened it once I got home I failed Science. JUST ONE CLASS.
ONE CLASS and I was grounded no wrestling for a month. I left off to Raw To make an announcement. I thought My outfit was on point!

**MY ANNOUNCEMENT**
*MY ENTRANCE MUSIC PLAYED*
I CAME OUT TO THE RING AND SAID " I'm proud to say that I've held and Defended my Divas title for 101 days Now..but I also have to say That I'm taking a short brake...I will be back Soon for all my fans and Haters out there Thank You!"

I was heading back stage when Renee Young stopped me for a short interview
Renee: Drea the whole WWE universe is wondering why your leaving?
Me: Well Lets just Say My Parents "The AUTHORITY" have punished me by making me leave WWE for a Few days
Renee: when are you coming back?
Me: It'll be soon ;) Oh Yeah For all my Fans out there keep up with me On INSTAGRAM && TWITTER!

I left the arena to go meet up with Gustavo. The Fair was in town for one more week so we decided to go there. We hung out for about an hour or 2. He was nice me. I started to have feelings for him. But honestly I didnt know what those feelings were. Well he has a girlfriend. And I seemed to get away from relationships more and more. His girlfriend "Katie" was sort of a popular rich blondie. She was a bitch. Turns out she was at the fair too. Gustavo didnt know. She ran into us and quicky took Gus away and well I left the fair since they ditched me.

The next day.
I recieved a call from Gus early in the morning I was kinda disappointed in him so I declined his call. After I declined I got txt from him it said "DREA! I'm sorry for ditching you But Katie is my girlfriend I have to hang out with her.
I replied "its alright but next time if your going to ditch me..dont invite me anywhere at all."
Gus: I'm So Sorry Forgive me?
Me: Yes I forgive you.

"So I'm currently grounded from wrestling what should Drea do for summer hobbies?
Did she make the right choice on forgiving Gustavo?
Comment!"