Chapter 33: The Concert

I told My dads Lemo driver to.drive me over to the hotel AJ was staying at. As Soon as we got there I called her to come out because we were waiting for her in the parking lot. She came out and She looked lovely. We arrived at the concert which was a park on the otherside of town. I ran Backstage to say Hi to the guys. I didnt expect it but most of the magcon family were there. Shawn, Taylor, Cameron, Nash, Matt, Hayes, and Of course Jack and Jack. I ran and hugged Jack and Jack and the rest of the guys except for Hayes we didnt quite get along. Aj was behind me trying to avoid Shawn. Nash Took my Hand and said "BABY GIRL ;) Did your Sister come?" I replied No and Told him that she had stayed with her bf to get him jealous :)
Jack and Jack were call upstage and me and Aj left to watch. we were enjoyin' the music when Shawn came up to AJ and kissed her. She gave in :)

I left them alone and Left to dance with Nash.

AJ AND SHAWNS POV
Shawn: I love you AJ
AJ: I'm sorry but you disappointed me and therefore I lost trust in you and a relationship without trust is nothing.
Shawn: We can Try again?
AJ: I'm sorry Shawn But we can only be friends
Shawn: I understand then..well bye.

**Back To Drea's POV**
I was currently dancing with Nash
When I decided to ask him " do you really Like my sister?"
Nash: Well to be honest I like someone else but it became sort of a game for me and her. We text and all and she knows who I like we just play around with eachother.
Me: omg so this whole time it was a lie and I didnt know...wow!
Nash: yup well I have to go I'll text you later ok.

I catched up to AJ and she whispered "you two would make a cute couple"
Me: ¿huh?
AJ: dont play dumb it obvious he likes you
Me: Nahh
AJ: ok oh and we should go home now I have to go meet up with someone early in the morning.
Me: Ok

**Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and I just wanna say I LOVE Nash Grier. COMMENT! and if you yet have not listened to JACK AND JACK go and check them out! Now! I Recommend WILD LIFE, LIKE THAT, AND PARADISE!!!**