Chapter 43: Rivalry

I arrived at my new home. I Called Roman to let him know I was safe and sound. He suggested To meet with my parents in the afternoon to tell them about our relationship. I called my mom to tell her she freaked out as soon as I mentioned Roman. I asked what was wrong and she said "Hes Your Dads rival. How could you. No Drea hes not gonna support you.. I'm sorry." I hung up and took a shower. He's my dads rival, Why? Why hadnt I thought of that? Uhg What am I gonna do? I was still gonna meet up with my parents. I didnt care. I moved on to my closet and chose out a black skinny dress. I put on some black heels. and I straightened my hair. I Roman called ge was waiting outside. I went out and he was dressed in his attire. We left to my parents house and as soon as me and him stepped in holding hands. My dad looked serious and yell "what's this?" I answered "Dad, Mom, I'm here to let you guys know that I'm Currently in a relationship with this man. Roman Reigns" Dad answered "I respect your decision Drea, I just hope you know me and this man dont get along." Roman answered for me " I have a true interest for your daughter, And I'm not bringing up our rivalry. I hope you dont either!" Stephanie replied "You guys are grown ups free to do whatever you guys want. Therefore if theirs true feelings you guys have my blessings"
My dads look fired up as he said in a loud tone " if I tell you no. You'll just join him. If I tell you yes you'll join him too! Wtf did I do wrong?!" I yelled back " nothing. I want to be with him whether you like it or not. Did Vince like it when you dated my mom? no. You still did anyway. And that's just what I'm doing right now. " Roman squezzed my hand as I walked out the house with him.