Chapter 4: ❤️US❤️ME && YOU❤️

That night he dropped me off and walked behind me and stopped me from opening the door. He said in a very cute nervous voice "I need to ask you a question thats very but very important". I answered confident "OK". So he asked me the most important question of my life at the moment "Will You Go Out With Me? He looked amazingly adorable and I fainted in the inside. I answered with a huge smile I didnt even know I had and I said "YESS!! Carter had a huge shocked and happy face on and said "Are you serious you actually said yes omg thank you so much for this I love you Drea♥ My Mouth was left shaped like an "O" saying "Aww". He Moved closer to me and gaved me a bear hug. From my shoulders his arms moved to my waste and his lips toward mine. Without noticing We kissed♥ Hannah And Mom had been watching us the hole time. He gave me one last hug said Goodnight love you and left. Before I could even close the door mom did for me and Hannah pulled my arm and said " Tell me everything" Steph followed us and I told them pretty much everything. It was funny because they seemed even more excited than me and that was a lot. I was tired and the excitment wouldnt let me sleep so I stayed up watching vines for about 30 minutes. I was hoping that eventually I would get tired. I didnt, I still had the feeling of those charming tigglish butterflies in my stomach. I fell asleep pretty late and woke up with a beautiful message * Hey,, BEAUTIFUL Hope you slept good last night because I didnt I was to excited and part of my sleepless night was that I couldnt believe you actually said yes!! I answered * Ayye and No I didnt I was to excited because I couldnt believe We are official and Yes I did Say yes and I'll say like your Favorite WWE Superstar (the only one you liked and Know) Daniel Bryan YES!YES!YES! * He answered and said *YES!YES!YES!* I got up and went straight for the shower and Put on some music my favorite song came up and I started singing like crazy * Earned it By weeknd*. When I was out I dressed myself in Black skinny jeans and a white tangtop with my leather jacket and my Black heels with gold hoop earings (which steph called hoe earings lol) and Let my poofy hair down. We ate breakfast together I was planning on going with Steph to WWE Main Event in place of Dad. Suddenly I heard the door bell ring and Steph Called Out "Drea can You get that" I opened the door and saw my aunt Katrina. I was suprised and Stood their as she raised her voice High and Said "Drea! All I could say was "Katrina? Her face changed as if she was angry and pulled my hair pulling me into her car I screamed really loud "STEPH!!HUNTER!!HANNAH!!MADI" Steph came running and saw someone pull me into a Black old mobiles car and drive off luckily Steph Looked straight to the Car license plate and Took a Picture. She called Vince and told him she wasnt going to make it to send someone instead. She drove to the police station she was so pissed that they wouldnt take my case fast she literally screamed to all the police officers. She yelled and yelled "my daughter has been kidnapped and all you guys do is tell me to wait". Finally a police officer came up to my mom and said The car who took your daughter belongs to Katrina ConCarne. According to our records she leads a group of girls into dancing school and then kidnapps them so she can rent them to guys who well use them for sexual purposes. Mom was terrified as the officer kept talking. The officer finally said "You lady are the first one to ever give us information to her and the victim". Hours passed and I still couldn't get why my aunt would sort of kidnapp me. She later explained everything to me by saying why would you let yourself get adopted we agreed you would wait until I would adopt you. I sayed yeah we agreed on that but... She shut me up because she recieved a phone call " I heard her say "Yes I finally have her, yes she's available for 1 lucky man tonight and any other night" I recognized those words as a sign of abuse. This time it wasnt going to be child abuse it would be more like sexual abuse which made my heart drop dead. Steph arrived home and told my dad his reaction was to activate this app he had to find a car and he typed in Katrinas lisence plate. The car appeared to be located in an abandoned old store near a prostitute area. Hunter drove off he knew exacty where he was going... TILL THEN NOBDODY KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT ME...