Chapter 29: Maggie POV

*MAGGIE POV*
I've got to find away to keep Drea and Carter from eachother. He's Mine and I dont like sharing. I guess I'll have to call my friend Nina. Nina the one who helped me out the first time when I needed Carter to fall for me.

**Phone Call**
Maggie: Nina I need your help
Nina: in what?
Maggie: Remember the time we made Carters girlfriend believe he was dating me and then they completely broke up and then he asked me out
Nina: Yeah I remember
Maggie: Good because Carter wanted to come see his stupid ass friends back in Oregon and I convinced him that I wanted to meet them so he brought me.
Nina: wait so your all the way in Oregon? How am I supposed to help you then?
Maggie: Come to Oregon.
Nina: Um My Job as a Dancer and Computer Nerd dont give me a Paycheck big enough to fly all the way from Florida to Oregon.
Maggie: Dont worry I'll do anything to keep Drea and Carter away from Eachother So Pack up I already bought you the tickets they should get to you by mail today or tomorrow.
Nina: Fine Then I'll see you there

|Thank You For Reading I just Want to Say My Creativity has been an asshole lately but I came up with this chapter. Well As you Can See in the story Maggue and Nina Are determined to keep Drea and Carter from eachother because Drea makes Maggie insecure.
Hint: Nevermind a Hint would be too much lol enjoy...
(NINA'S CHARACTERISTICS : TRINTITY FROM WWE (Naomi wont actually be in the wrestling chapters of my book since her character is a different person and she plays as Nina.)

(Maggie: incase you were wondering Camila Cabello plays as Maggie In my Book)