Chapter 36: Time

4 years later
I was celebrating my 21 b-day when I got a cute text that said
"I know you're gonna find this creepy but this is from a guy who admires you so much..he just happens to work with you ;) Happy B-Day! ~you're secret admirer!"
I was sorta creeped out until I read the part that said he works with me.
I replied "Thank you co-worker?¿ but I'd like it if you told me who you were?!"
He replied "but..but then it wouldnt be a secret.
I stopped texting back and just enjoyed time with my siblings.
Since I was 21 I had to move out.
I was very sad I was gonna Miss my sis Hannie♥ and Madi♥.
My dad took me to his office and hugged me that morning and said

"Drea we adopted you as a an act of kindness..just because the divas had simpathy with you. When we adopted you..you were 15 now you're 21 in just 7 years I loved you As One Of my own. You were the one who made it a 5th generation McMahon. No one can replace my lil rebel..you were so excited to be part of the wwe! I know your life wasnt easy..but I want to know what made it so hard.. when we adopted you the girl Matelda told us "you guys dont know what you're getting yourselfs into shes an evil trouble maker!" we didnt care but we did get a little bit nervous. Seeing your face when you recognized us made my heart soften. But I want to know you tell me the story of your life before us..."

Tears slipped of my cheeks and I hugged him and told him about my mom, Katrina, Matelda, My best friend, the day of the show when i met the divas...

Steph walked in and hugged me and I ran to hug her and she whispered in my ear "Did your dad give you the speech he was practicing for all night :)?" I laughed and said "thank you for adopting a kid like me it probably was a mistake...a mistake that changed my whole lif-"
I was interrupted by Madi who walked up to me and said "big sissy you werent a mistake I love you I really wanted a new sister I was getting tired of Hannah :)"
I laughed and carried her up and Hannah walks in her pjs crying and I turned and askef why she was crying and she replied "I love you sissy I dont want you to move out!"

**MY BIRTHDAY WAS FILLED WITH TEARS OF JOY :)

**THE PICTURE ABOVE IS JUST INCASE YOU WERE WONDERING ABOUT HOW 21YEAR OLD
DREA M. McMahon Looks Like**