Chapter 15: Why?

Why Did I Get Adopted?
Why Did Someone Like Eva Care For Me?
Why Did Someone I loved want to use me as a Prostitute?
Why Did Someone I loved with all my heart replace me so easily?
Why Did I have to get in a car crash?
Why Did this Girl Hate me?
Why does this guy Love Me So much as he says he does?
Why did the guy attack us?
I had to many questions without any answers. They were killing me. I had never told anybody this EVER. But when I was at the foster home I had a Best friend she was 12 her name was Mara. I loved her but she passed away and her death really broke me. She sneeked out one day and in the middle of a bank robbery this guy (the robber) used her as a shield to run away from the police and unfortuneatly one of the police man shot her when the guy used her to block the bullet. She died 4-20 two years ago when I was 14. The only friend I had died. I loved her we were WWE Buddys She hoped to one day get adopted and become a wrestler. She hoped to one day get married and that me and her would be pregnat around the same time. When she died I cried for days. Every year I always bring flowers to her grave. 4~20 reached I cried for hours that day. I bought Blue violets Her favorite flowers and left off to visit her grave.
Her grave↓
MARA OLIVERA
1998 - 4•20
~WWE WAS MY DREAM..DREA WAS MY LIFE..THANK YOU FOR THIS SHORT TIME...I LOVE YOU~
She would always tell me "Drea when I die put this quote on my grave please OK?OK. It started rainin I kissed her grave called my Dad to pick me up (since it wasnt safe for me to walk since the attack)... Why Did She Die?
Why?