Chapter 19: Katelin

(Note: KATELIN AND KANE THE BIG RED MONSTER WERE DATING AT THE TIME)
Monday Night Raw
Drea .VS. Tamina
In the Middle of the ring. I was about to pull off my signature move when the lights shut off. It was dark and I could here the crowd gasping. The Lights were off and Kane's horrifying music turned on. The lights turned back on and I looked around Tamina was nowhere and suddenly I hear someone breathing behind me It was kane. I screamed and turned to him and yet again I feel someone behind me..Katelin. The Lights Shut off*

TRIPLE H  *POV*
DREA? WHERE IS DREA?
KANE WHERE THE FUCK IS KANE?
WHERE IN THE FUCKING ARENA IS KANE WITH MY DAUGHTER DREA?

**THE BIG SCREEN**
A video of Kane with Drea Tied up in a room somewhere in the arena comes up.
KANE: You Mess with KATELIN YOU MESS WITH ME!
Katelin pops up and Kisses Him

She looks towards the camera and says " I Hope This Serves Drea and all The Divas in this division to know that I AM THE QUEEN SO DONT MESS WITH ME OR YOU'LL BE HERE ALONG WITH DREA!

KANE AND KATELIN WALK OUT TOGETHER AND LEAVE DREA LOCKED UP!

Soon my dad finds Katelin and surprises her with the words " Katelin you're fired!"
My dad looks around the arena that night and Finds the room #101 which I'm locked in. The Door Was locked I was tied up and it was almost impossible for me to get out! Tuesday Night Mainevent
Kane has and argument "I CLEARY said that if you mess with Katelin you to be messing with me too!
He points towards the big screen and A video of him Chokeslapping my dad comes on. I burst into tears!
The Door Opens and I pretend I'm sleeping. I open one eye and see AJ. She pokes me believeing I was asleep. I open my eyes and she starts
Helping me escape she took me to her locker room and I asked her "how did you get in there?"
AJ: Kane has a key to one extra room here and the key opens everyroom in any arena and he's the only one with a key like that but When I dated him I got a back up key and kbowing how evil he is I wasnt going to leave you.
Me: Thanks AJ you dont know how much I love you
AJ: pack your stuff I'm taking you home ok.
(I JUST POSTED 3 CHAPTERS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ASKED FOR MORE THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT  ENJOY♥
HINT: NVM YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT)