Chapter 10: My job

I went on the search for a job that I enjoyed and would earn atleast what I deserve for working. So I found a job at dutch bros. I loved Dutch Bros. I worked for 4hrs for 5 days a week and it was 1.50$ the hr. The owner loved me because since I was famous and had tweeted where I worked at. Dutch bros was always filled. People would be asking for autographs and buying dutch bros even more. The owner called me his golden employee. Soon I had enough money to feel independent. I didnt quit my job though. I worked for a year and my 16th b-day came! I had lived 1 full year of being with a family having an amzing bf. I started my career and found amazing fans and job. I met my idol John cena. That had been the best year of my life!!
*AUTHORS NOTE*
This chapter is about my job (my job is in dutch bros and WWE so I'll be talking about both
*BACK TO THE STORY*
I worked so hard against everybody who underestimated me! I proved the wwe universe that I owned the divas division. My life was based on the wwe.
I couldnt be more thankful. So on my b-day I invited everbody to wrestlemania (it came on my birthday). Yuli, Leslie and Gus came and I had invited Carter but he had a convention to go to so he just texted me happy b-day. It was wrestlemania the biggest night of my career I would finally prove to my rival that I'm a queen who is a rebel who owns the divas division and that wwe is MY home.
*The Night, My victory, My Career*
I was dressed in my the queen is a rebel tang top/crop top with jean shorts and my jean jacket and My poofy hair down and my white knee socks and black converse. My music played It was the time to come out and unleash the rebel! I came out and saw Katelin already in the ring I innocently walked down to the ring. The bell ranged! In a flash I worked the NECKBREAKER💥 On her and pinned her 3...2...1... The bell rang !! Liliana Garcia (ring announcer) yelled "The winner of this Divas match Drea Mcmahon!" The referee raised my hand up! I looked down at Katelins body drop dead in the middle if the ring and said "Looks like theres a new Queen Around here Ha!" I went back into the arena I found Carter and he gave me a hug and said Congrats. I said " I thought you were at a convention"
Him " I lied I would never miss your b-day"
Nash, Matt and Shawn popped up from behind and said "Yaa We wouldn't miss it either" Just As I thought it couldnt get better Yuli and Leslie and Gus ran and we all grouped hugged. Eva and The Bella twins and My parents ran and they too hugged me along with everybody else. In the middle of everyone I was facing Carter and he kissed me. We let go. I was crying I couldnt handle it dad took the group for a tour around wwe. I ran into John Cena who was up next and He hugged me and said "Congrats you deserved it" I answered " I'll say congrats to you back because I dont have to see the match to know that you're going to win! I loved how he was so confident!
After wrestlemania I dedicated my self more and more to my career...