Chapter 34: My Weekend

I woke up really late and left take a shower I put on an Ultimate warrior shirt and Yoga pants because I didnt feel like getting ready.

**authors note**
I wanna take a moment to say
R.I.P DUST RHODES YOU WILL BE MISSED :) **

I looked at the time and remember that Dolph was going to come over. I still didnt get ready. He picked me up and took me out to eat. We hung out the rest of the day and I told him about Carter and Nash. He gave me some advice " Drea If you Love something Show it.. Show it off and prove you love em'."
Of course he would say that hes The SHOW OFF :) he seemed to always be there for me. He drove me back home and we stayed together watching Youtubers like TWAIMZ! EMMANUEL MATOS! EMA JEAN! SERGIO RAZTA! GAYLO!
^^ honestly they are the funniest people ever! He left the house really late and I went to bed.
Early the next day I logged on my twitter to thank all my fans and to say "I'm sorry Carter for what you're going through and for all the hate I'm disappointed but everyone makes mistakes." I quickly got a reply from Maggie " what we do is our problem our mistake and if your disappointed to bad we are not going to listen to your nasty comments!"
Me: " Look Maggie my comment is no where as nasty as yours in fact its not even nasty and first of all it was meant for Carter!"

After that last comment My Brawl with her was all over the internet my fans were all supporting me.

I left the internet to fall asleep.

**HELLO I'VE BEEN REALLY TIRED LATELY BUT I WILL BE UPDATING MORE ;) **