Chapter 13: Just a few more days♥

After Extreme Rules Dolph was going to stay for a few days in Florida. He asked me to stay with him. I knew I'd get in trouble so he asked my mom she said yes but that I would have to ask John if I could stay at his house. I asked Nikki she said yes I knew she would. I stayed for 3days and I spent every single one with Dolph.
My first day in Florida with Dolph
9am I woke up and took a shower. Let me just say John's house is huge and really nice. I dressed up summer like since it was really hot and I was in florida. I put on shorts and a tang top with a jean jacket and my hair up in a pony tail with bootie boots. Dolph called me
*DOLPHS CALL*
~Hey Drea♥
Hey
~So I was wondering do you want to go to the beach with me?
Sure I'd love too
~ok I'll pick you up...?
As soon as possible
~ok your at John's Right?
Yes
~ok bye
Ok bye
~Oh wait
What?
~I love you never forget that ok bye I love you
Aww bye I love you too
*CALL ENDED*
He picked me up and we left off to the beach.He invited John And Nikki To come along with us. We played volleyball for an hour it was Dolph and me (Team D&D) .VS. Nikki and John (Team Nena) Dolph kept cheating so we won and Nikki filled a cup of sand and threw it at Dolph and yelled "you cheater" laughed and ran back to where John was. We walked and I dont know how or why this had to happen but I saw Carter and his gf together. My heart dropped dead and I randomly hugged Dolph and said "dont ever replace me so easily please." He lifted me up and kissed me right as we passed next to Carter he noticed us. We ran to the beach and Dolph still hadnt let me go so he dropped in like a wrecking ball and I dropped with him. I loved him. Nikki and I sat on our bf shoulders still in the water. We raced across the water and Nikki tried to push me over so team nena could win. Um we cheated again.
We went back to the beach. We laid in towels and John was rapping random words which was so funny he made me so happy. I went to the bathroom to change. On my way there I bumped into Carter. He said "hi" looking down I said hi back. His tone changed and he said "you guys make a cute couple." I answered him "Thanks, you and your new gf do too." His girlfriend came out from the bathroom and hugged him. She smiled and said hi. I said hi back and then she asked who I was. I said "my name is drea" her face changed into a *I dont like you* type of look. I noticed her tone and I decided to cut her off before she could say anything and just leave to change. I changed and ran to Nikki we sat down and talked she gave me really bad advice lol. We chose a picnic table and John Brought a grill. We made it like a mexican family. We grilled Carne Asada and Chicken! We ate and moved down towards the beach. We joked around I put music on (SHAWN MENDES). Nikki liked the music but John insisted on rapping for us. We watched everyone leave and we stayed awake watching the beach waves hit and sun go down till 12:00am when the moon lit up. We drove back home. Dolph kissed me and drove off. I went to bed.
The second day
I woke up and read a message Dolph had sent me. It said "Hey Morning ily umm.. do you wanna go out with me to eat (tell nikki and John to come along too your mom said they had to come everywhere we went lol)
I replied "sure I'll go out today"
I asked Nikki she said sure and so did John (John didnt like for us to cook, we would ruin his marble). I took a shower and put on a black tang top white jeans and black converse. I left with Nikki to the salon they straigtened my hair! Dolph picked us up and he took us to this amazing restaurant. It was so fancy. We spent our day there and by 5pm he dropped us off and Nikki took me shopping! She bought me a shirt that said "Act like a Lady, Think like a boss" And I bought her a shirt that said "Cause I'm cool like that." We stopped at the food court to get chinease food. We talked for so long. I loved deep conversations with Nikki. We got back and I went upstairs to the room where I was currently staying at. It was 8pm, I stayed until 8:30 on my phone and took a shower and fell asleep. I woke up today was my last day in Florida I would be leaving at 6pm. I got a text from Carter (it was 1pm) He asked if I could go to the park I told Nikki to come with me. I put on some yoga pants and a Light pink shirt, vans and my hair in a ponytail. We got to the park and he was there me and Nikki decided to jog. After a lap I stopped because I got a text from Carter. He said to go to the playground. I told Nikki and left her jogging and I left to the playground. I graved a swing and he graved the other. He started a conversation.
*CARTERS CONVERSATION*
I want you back
Me: Sorry I'm taken
I know
Me: you should know
Think about it please
Me: I'm sorry but I'm really happy the way I am right now and I wish you too had thought about it when you replaced me so easily.
I left and jogged for a while and Dolph picked me and Nikki up and we went to the house it was 2pm and he rented a movie "BLENDED" the movie was hilarious. But 6pm reached and my flight took off to Oregon.