Chapter 11: We took a different direction

It was 9~31~ I got a call from Carter
*CARTERS CALL*
hey drea meet me at the cafe next to walmart.
Ok For what
Just come
Called Ended
First time he had called me Drea without any cute sidenames like babe. I was worried. I took a shower and dressed my self in a pink tang top and black leggings my hair down and converse.
I told Hannah to tell my parents where I was when They came home. I called my moms butler (Car Driver) I gave him the directions. I found the table where Carter was sitting and sat down with him. He kissed me and I enjoyed it and he said ok I have to tell you something really important. I didnt know what to say So all I said was ok.
*The conversation that killed me*
I'm moving to Florida and today is my last dat here in Oregon. A Tear slipped out of my eye and I said
So is this the end?
He said
Its the end until 12pm thats the time I'm leaving Oregon.
Oh we spent the rest of the day together.
*AUTHORS NOTE*
Idc what you think but the next part is just something that happens in everybodys life so deal with it 😋
*BACK TO STORY*
I woke up at 11:11 in his bed and like a little girl wished to never let him go from how comfortable we were cuddling under the sheets❤️ his alarm ranged at 11:30 so did my phone Hannah called me to see where I was. Carter kissed me and put his arms around my hips. I went with him to the airport. FLIGHT TO FLORIDA ID ABOUT TO LEAVE! He hugged me and kissed me and said "ILY NEVER FORGET THAT" I stayed in his car crying to death as I watched the plane lift up and leave.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I was supposed to drive his car to Shawns house. So I did but half way there 💥🚗🚨🚑I crashed.
I was in the hospital for 2 weeks recovering. My parents were so mad at me. Hannah stayed with me 24/7 she told me Carter called me because you didnt return his texts or calls and I told him that you had crashed. He started crying and hung up. Someone opened the door. Carter entered. He ran to me and kissed me. He stayed with me until I recovered. Which was like one more week and he said I have to leave now. We kissed and it all ended. I logged on everyday on twitter and went through all the get well comments. I texted with Carter like about every month. His bio said "SINGLE" so I changed mine too. About 2 months after he left he post a pic of him and this girl and the caption said " taken" and he deleted all of our photos off of hus profile and posted new ones of his new realtionship.