107 | the one where he's obsessively in love

🏁

The One Where He's Obsessively In Love

"There were parts of her completely untouched. Until he came along and left his mark on every single inch of her."

LLK

A/N:

hello! surprise!

this week i'm posting a triple update!

so i encourage you to leave comments if you'd like three whole updates :)

make your guess of what you think the plot of this chapter will be based on the title!

enjoy! X

Z A Y N

In the morning, I wake alone. Arielle, though she slept with me last night after reading my notebook, has clearly woken before me and so I go on the hunt for her.

I find her in her bedroom. The second I enter, I'm greeted with the sight of her leaning over with her ass in my direction, wearing tight black pants. I bite back a groan as she continues doing yoga.

Sauntering across the room, I seat myself on the bed to watch her. When did she pick up yoga and why haven't I been informed of it? It explains why her stomach has more toning than before, but it also means she'll be a lot more flexible and the idea of that turns me the fuck on.

When she finally realizes I'm sitting there, she turns to look at me. "Good morning," she greets with a smile.

My gaze departs from hers—to her nipple piercings that are visibly straining against the fabric of her sports bra—and I draw my tongue along my lower lip, biting down on it. "Good morning to you, too." I could feel those very barbells pressed to my torso through the thin material of my shirt all night and let me tell you, it was hard to ignore the feeling of them and the way the thought of them make my head spin. Glancing down at the mat, I question, "Yoga?"

She shrugs, walking towards me. Relaxing my knees apart, she moves to stand between them and I waste no time in securing my hands to their home on her waist. "It was something I picked up in the last few months. It was good exercise."

"Yeah?" She leans into me, my hands wandering to her toned ass. "I can tell."

She smiles, holding onto my shoulders, "And what'd you do?"