23 | the one where she teaches him a lesson

🏁

The One Where She Teaches Him A Lesson

"Passion. It's a force so potent we still remember it long after it's faded away. A drive so alluring it can push us into the arms of unexpected lovers. A sensation so overwhelming, it can knock down walls we've built to protect our hearts. A feeling so intense, it resurfaces even though we tried so hard to keep it buried. Yes, of all emotions, passion is the one that gives us a reason to live . . ."

— Mary Alice, Desperate Housewives

A/N: the last time I updated, I posted 3 chapters and it was a ton of work . . . it took a lot from me to post this chapter, so please leave some encouraging comments bc I could really use them :( thank you for sticking around and for reading, I love all of you

also, Z2 IS COMING BITCHES!!! DID Y'ALL SEE THE VIDEO TEASER???

Z A Y N

"So is that the plan for the day then?" I ask, picking up my jeans off the floor. Arielle smiles at me, toothbrush in hand. She leans against the door casing, squeezing out some toothpaste while nodding her head.

"Yeah, it sounds like fun."

The two of us had made plans to go to the beach today. Arielle had suggested it when we were trying to come up with plans. Frankly, I'm fucking excited to see my girl in a bikini, but I've kept that to myself.

Well, that and I'm excited to rip around on jet skis, but I'm way more fucking excited for the first part.

"Want me to help you pick out a bikini?" I ask, smirking as I button up my jeans. I saunter into the bathroom as I wait for a response, standing behind her where I place my hands on her hips and watch her in the mirror as she brushes her teeth. "You could model them for me," I murmur against the skin of her neck as I trail kisses down it.

With a mouthful of toothpaste, she replies, "Only if you'll do the same for me."

I chuckle, wetting my lips, "That can be arranged."

As she bends over the sink to spit out her toothpaste, my shirt rides up her backside and I admire the skin that's exposed, running my palms against her. "If you don't stop that we're never gonna' get anywhere," she breathes, turning around in my arms.

Her hands are quick to thread themselves in my hair and she leans into me. My lips find hers and she smiles into kiss—the fresh taste of mint overwhelming my mouth instantaneously. "I wouldn't mind," I say to her, lifting her onto the countertop as a squeal leaves her lips.