18 | the one full of threats

🏁

The One Full of Threats

"I'll get her wetter than ever
Four letters are never the question
She likes when I'm messy
And I like when she's undressing."
— Zayn Malik

A/N: hello! pleeeeease pleeeease pretty please leave lots of comments? I'm sad without you guys :(

A/N:  hello! pleeeeease pleeeease pretty please leave lots of comments? I'm sad without you guys :(

Z A Y N

As I'm about to enter the living room with the pizza in my hands, the doorbell rings and I curse under my breath, annoyed with the disturbance. Here I was, about to have a chill evening with Arielle and now someone's at my door. I fucking hope it's someone who will go away and quickly.

"Don't worry, I've got it." Arielle tells me as she sees that my hands are full and she's closer to the door. She's quick to approach it and as I'm turning to set the pizza down on the coffee table, I hear the sound of the lock clicking and humid air seeps into the surrounding area.

My fist instantly balls and my knuckles turn white when I hear the familiar voice greet her.

"Lieutenant Sanders," Arielle responds, sounding both surprised and annoyed.

"Good. You're both here."

What the fuck is this asshole doing here so late? Is he ever off fucking duty? Or is it his sole purpose to irritate the shit out of me by incessantly following me everywhere?

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I snap, closing the distance between us in a few minor angry stomps. Arielle and I are clearly pissed with his presence, but he seems pleased that he's managed to get under our skin.

"Official police business, of course." He smirks and wets his lips before continuing, "I don't even get a hello?"

Arielle and I don't answer, staring at him harshly.

"Well, I really came to have a li'l chat with Zayn, but clearly whatever he learns is immediately passed on to you," he says to Arielle. I already know what he's talking about and it's true. After Sanders caught me going through the shit in his basement, I went straight to Arielle's house and told her everything. I made her promise to me that she wasn't going to that race, since I knew that the cops had become aware of it.

As if I'm not going to fucking tell her.

"So obviously you told everyone to not go to that race."