Ch. 39: My Little Tranquility (Part 3): Getting Twily Back

(A/N)

April 17, 2015/10:54am

Hey, my Rainbows! ^^

<><><>

Here goes nothin'...

***

||Twilight Sparkle's POV||

{Wednesday, October 8, 2014/2:22pm, Zecora's House, The Everfree Forest}

I concentrate all my magic on keeping myself afloat, on my left leg only, on the surface of the water in the pond near Zecora's house. I use my happy memories, as Zecora taught me, to help focus my magic on detoxing my system of the alcohol I had started drinking uncontrollably. This is Zecora's 3rd lesson for my rehabilitation session. Yeah, you heard right. I, Twilight Sparkle, the boring, borderline OCD, somewhat spazzy egghead, have turned into fucking Lindsay Lohan. O_O Sort of. Zecora's 1st lesson? She said, "To get rehabilitation you must stop trying to stall. You must first acknowledge your addiction to alcohol". Done. It took a while, but I finally acknowledged and admitted my addiction. Zecora's 2nd less-

"TWILIGHT SPARKLE," I hear a familiar, raspy voice yell angrily, nearly falling into the water, "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"Oh dear!," I say, ending my meditation-like detoxing session, walking on the water and hopping onto the ground.

I grin as I turn to my closest BFF's. Rainbow Dash is the only one who doesn't smile back. I say to Dashie seriously,

"I know what you're thinking."

"'I know what you're thinking'," Dash imitates perfectly, fuming, "No the fuck you don't. If you did, you'd never want to come near me again. But, if you must know, I'm secretly plotting your demise."

We laugh and then Dash can't help but laugh too. Zecora smiles at us as we giggle and hug.

"Try to run away again," Dash says in a joking-yet-menacing way, "And you literally will go missing, okay?"

"Okay," I reply, smiling as I hug the girls tightly in a group hug.

Once we pull away, I stare at Rarity's bare feet. I look at her face, confused.

"Why are you barefoot?," I ask the diva dressed in a white, halter jumpsuit.

"The Timberwolves," Rarity says angrily, glaring at me. O_O

"Oh," I say with a "I seriously fucked up O_O" tone, "Sorry."

If I hadn't run away, the girls would be safe at home, enjoying a movie, or something.

"My goodness, girls, you must get home, beat the rain!," Zecora says with a look of worry, "(*Gentle smile*) But first I must fix Ms. Fluttershy's ankle sprain."

Fluttershy smiles, not sure how Zecora knew about her ankle. I didn't know about her ankle. After her ankle is fixed and she can wiggle it around without pain, I pack up my things, we bade Zecora farewells, we get into Applejack's car (Dash calls shotgun), and we drive to Sweet Apple Acres. After arriving and getting out of A.J.'s truck, Rarity runs to her car and opens the trunk.

"I need cute shoes," Rarity says and then repeats the same words a few times more.

The girls and I roll our eyes. Pinkie speaks up, smiling. She says to me,

"Hey, Twily! I live in Canterlot, I can drive you home!"

"Oh my gosh, Pinkie, thank you!," I reply happily.

"Any time!," Pinkie replies.

"See ya 'round, neighbor," Dash tells Applejack with a salute (her home was basically above the farm's trees), spreading her cyan wings out, "Bye, Egghead. Pinks. Flutters. (*Snorts*) Drama Queen."

"Oh ha, ha, Rainbow Dash," Rarity replies as she places a white, heeled sandal on her left foot, "Those Timberwolves committed a heinous crime against Fabulosity! I had to do something. What do I, the Queen of Fabulosity, look like being barefoot? Just atrocious, that's what!"

By now, everyone except me had tuned the Drama Queen out. Rainbow Dash had already flown to Rainbow Manor by the time Rarity said "the Queen of Fabu-" whatever she said, lol! We all waved as Dash flew away, but Rarity was too busy babbling about fabulousness. Applejack tells Rarity to shut up and Pinkie and I leave them there to argue... as usual. Oh no. I haven't even thought about what's gonna happen when I go home! I sigh as I contemplate asking Pinkie to drive me to our castle. NO! I must face my parents! I must.

***

(A/N)

4-17-15/1:47pm

Hey again, guys! ^^

<><><>

I'm ending the chappy there. Enjoy! :D

On to chapter 40! X3

Bye! XD

<3S.N.B.<3

~1:50-54pm, 1:58-2:00pm~