Ch. 24: My Little Victory (Part 2): The "Girls' Day Out"

(A/N) I'm introducing my new OC, Cocoa Dream (a character that is based off of me), in this chapter! ^^

Okay, let's get on with the show! XD

***

||Rainbow Dash's POV: Girl Talk and Shopping (Ugh *Sigh*)||

{Saturday, September 20, 2014/4:30pm, Walking To Cafe Zen in Canterlot}

      I'm walking down Celestia Boulevard with Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie, Applejack, and Fluttershy. We had time for a "Girls' Day Out" after all. I slide my black, aviator Ray-Bans on top of my head. With a few taps on my iPhone screen, I post my latest Wondercolts Social post:

@Soarin'sAngel14: The pic of my latest prank is here: [link] My latest victim: @KingBlitz, my cuz, who isn't the king of anything, lol! >:) @CrayCrayP!nk!ePartiez: Sorry I pranked some1 w/out u. U 4give me? *Crosses fingers*

=DASH 14= 9-20-14/4:32pm, via iPhone 6 from Canterlot, Equestria

      I laugh and my phone starts giving me WS alerts. Here come the replies:

@KingBlitz: Real funny, @Soarin'sAngel14. If u wanna get all technical and sh**, you're not an angel, so ha! >:) Man, I h8 that we can't swear; me censoring the word just ruined the intensity of the message. 2 words: video chat. NOW. :)

*King Blitz* 9-20-14/4:33pm, via iPhone from Cloudsdale, Equestria

"It's okay, Dashie!," Pinkie says to me as we walk, smiling, "But that pic is hilarious!"

      I smile at Pinkie as my phone rings. I answer it and start video chatting with Rainbow Blitz. He says,

"So, like I was saying: if you wanna get all technical and shit, well then, you're not an angel! So ha!"

"Well at least I got my 'Queen of the Wondercolts' title from other people and didn't give myself a fake title," I say with a smirk, "Besides, you're just jealous 'cause I can get more girls than you and I'm not even Lesbian! (*Flipping my right middle finger*) So suck on this, prick!"

      We laugh. I turn to look at my friends, who, as I predicted, have "What the fuck, Dash?" expressions on their faces.

"What?!," I ask them rhetorically, "We always joke like this. (*Pointing to my cousin's face*) This prick does or says something dumb, and then I put him in his place! Isn't that right, Blitzy?"

      Rainbow Blitz growls at me a bit; he hates being called "Blitzy" with the passion of eight suns, lol. I tell him "bye" and end the call. Rarity looks at her phone and laughs, probably looking at the picture I posted.

"Dashie, darling," Rarity says to me, smiling, "You're quite the prankster. The look on Rainbow Blitz's face... priceless!"

"I know!," I say happily as we walk into Cafe Zen.

"Well," Rarity begins to say to me, her face all serious, "Here we are. I didn't even know you came here. (*Smiling at me*) What do you usually order?"

"I really like the Orange Cream smoothie," I reply, smiling, "(*With a dreamy look on my face*) It tastes sooo good."

"It sounds good," Twilight says, smiling at me, and then she goes back to reading "Daring Do: Under The Pith Helmet" (I let her borrow my copy).

"Wow you're really into that book," I say to Twilight, smiling, "Which chap're you on?"

"Ten!," Twilight says excitedly, looking up at me, "It's so interesting! Thanks Dash!"