Ch. 30: My Little Stick Figure... NOT! (A Pinkie Pie Chapter)

(A/N)

December 3, 2014/10:16am

Hey, my Rainbows! ^^

I have no notes today, so... onward! XD

***

||Pinkie Pie's POV: Keep Calm And Drum On/Rejected (and Pinkamena HATES rejection, so... O_O)||

{Tuesday, September 30, 2014/4:35pm, CHS' Soccer Field}

      Dashie's baaack! And she's bouncing a soccer ball on her knees (as usual). Her cousin, Rainbow Flash, joins her in a game of soccer. I'm on the soccer field for a different reason: I wanna be a Lady Wondercolt! I walk over to CHS' practicing cheerleaders, hoping to talk to their captain, Crystal Rainbow (Dash's girly cousin), about joining her squad and dance team. I bounce over to Crystal happily, the charms on my anklet jingling. I mentally applaud myself for bouncing in 4-inch heels. It's pretty warm out today, so I'm wearing baby-blue, strappy sandals (I'm gonna have weird tan lines, lol!). My sparkly, hot-pink polish-covered toenails glisten in the sun. As I get closer to the cheerleaders, they suddenly stop practicing.

"Why hello, Pinkie darling," says Rarity, "What brings you by?"

"HI, RARITY!," I say loudly, smiling (I forgive her for yesterday's jealous comments), "HEY, CRYSTAL, I -"

"Oh my Celestia!," Crystal Rainbow tells me angrily, covering her ears, "Stop screaming! (To Rarity and Fluttershy) Does she always do that?"

"Um...," Fluttershy says, looking at the grass (I know she's trying not to offend me).

"Sort of," Rarity replies, "But she's our Pinkie Pie. (*Squishing my face between her hands gently*) Hello, my sweet Pinkie-Boo!"

      I giggle as she kisses my left cheek rapidly over and over and hugs me. Fluttershy hugs me too and says,

"She's so squishy and huggable!"

"Whatever," Crystal says in a snobby tone, "I don't care how... huggable she is. (To me) What did you want, Pinkie Pie?"

"Well," I say with a huge grin, trying to keep my voice down, "You guys look so happy and look like you're having fun when you're cheering! And I love fun stuff, so -"

"What is your point?," Crystal asks angrily, rolling her blue eyes (rude, much?), "Is there a point? You babble a lot!"

"I wanna join the squad!," I say excitedly, bouncing up and down and ignoring her snobby demeanor (de-MEAN-or, get it?! *Sigh* Nevermind... O_O).

      Crystal just gives a fake laugh. She asks me,

"You're joking, right? (*Raises eyebrows*) You're not?"

"Um, no," I say, wondering why she thought I was joking.

"Well, here's the thing," Crystal says flatly, stepping closer to me (she has to be about 5'6''), "There's no way I'm letting you near my squad, Piggy Pie. You're too fat."

      My hair flattens immediately as Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Flash, and the other cheerleaders gasp. Did this little bitch just call me "fat"? And "Piggy Pie"?! Oh hellz no! I walk up to Crystal angrily and hit her in the face with my right fist.

"Fuck all you stick figure bitches!," I say angrily flipping the cheerleaders off with both hands as I walk away.

"Oh my gosh!," Fluttershy says, shocked.