Ch. 41: My Little Costume Party (Part 2): Shenanigans

(A/N)

May 1, 2015/6:47pm

Hey, my Rainbows! ^^

<><><>

I really have nothing to say, but... prepare for DRAMA! XD And my new writing style (I made a slight change to it)! :)

<><><>

(7-4-15/11:20-27am): I changed the Wondercolts Social ("WS") Format; Groups and Usernames, i.e. "6th_Harmony" (the Main 6's nickname - each of the Main 6's individual WS usernames are linked to this group) or "Soarin'sAngel14", will be underlined (this substitutes for the "at" symbol).

<><><>

||Soarin's POV||

Perfect

{Friday, October 24, 2014/4:02pm, CHS' Quad}

"Can you not do that to me ever again?," I ask my Dashie with a smile as we walk outside of our school, referring to her breaking up with me.

"Sorry," Dash replies with a laugh, holding my left hand, "I was just... tired. Tired of being basically bullied... by your damn mother, of all people."

"Just try not to think about her," I say with a smile.

      Dashie lets go of my hand, stops walking, turns to face me, and glares up into my eyes. I wanna flinch, but I don't. I'd look like a wimp.

"Try not to think about her?," Dash asks angrily, "You just put an engagement ring on my finger! She's gonna find out about you and I getting engaged at sixteen!"

      Students look over at us and begin to whisper. Great. Now the news of our engagement'll be all over the school before you can fucking spell "news". Just grand.

"Babe," I say to Dashie in a consoling manner, "She knew about the ring already. That's why she said, 'And if you marry her, she'll make you miserable'."

"Why the fuck did she make that assumption?!," Dash asks me angrily.

"I don't know, Dashie," I say, pulling Dashie into a hug, "But can we please just ignore my mother right now? (*Grinning*) Think about us!"

      Dashie nods and hugs me tightly, a huge grin on her beautiful face. I hear Dashie sigh happily. I do the same. This moment is so perfect, not even my mother could ruin it!

***

[Time Passes]

||3rd Person||

Grounded/Cloud Picnic

{Monday, October 27, 2014/6:27pm, Rainbow Manor, The Living Room}

      Rainbow Strike had just gotten off the phone with Principal Суровые at CHS. Rainbow Dash had, once again, done something to land her in detention.

"Does that girl have an off button?," Rainbow Strike asks herself as she contemplates her teenage daughter's punishment, "She stays in trouble!"

      The wireless house phone rings from the kitchen. The Rainbow Family's butler, Silver Server, nicknamed this by Rainbow Dash, who finds him to be "cool", hands Rainbow Strike the small phone. Rainbow Strike thanks Silver and looks at the Caller ID on the touchscreen. It reads:

🍎Applejack🍎

      Rainbow Strike sighs, smiles, and answers the call. She says into the phone,