Don't Lose him

POV LANGTON 

The stench of grog filled the tavern Madame Louise brought her girls over to please them men . The owner was always fascinated with Madame so much so he would do anything she asked . Langton loved when Madame came because she would always sneak him more food . Along with if all the men were busy with the women they would leave him alone . The night had winded down and he went to his room . Madame had left him some pheasant and bread . Langton couldn't remember the last time he had meat . Through the crack of his door he could hear Madame and the owner talking. 

You and your ladies made a handsome profit tonight now its time for me to profit. 

If you want a percentage of the profits of the night you just have to ask ( Louise ) 

What I want is you !

You reek of port and desperation take the money Jack . (Louise )

Langton had never heard anyone call him by the name jack . Everyone always called him Pub and he told Langton to  never speak unless spoken to .A crash rang out and Jack began to scream.

You teasing whore ! (jack)

 He lunges out her and she pulls out a knife and puts it to his throat stopping him in his tracks. 

Im no damsel I will cut your throat and watch bleed out on this floor . You have not claim to me , you are beneath me . Our business is done ! (Louise )

Louise walked out composed as if nothing happened not a hair out of place . Langton knew that Jack would come for him. Langton wraps the rest of the food to hide and runs under the bed  . Jack burst into my room and Langton's heart dropped . 

Come out now ! I know you are in here come out and pay your way . (jack)

 Langton held his breath not moving and inch listening for his footsteps . Just as he  begin to relax praying that Jack gave up he flips the bed up and drags Langton out from under the bed . Langton jumps up out oh his sleep in a cold sweat . 

My love it was just a dream Im here you are safe . (Francis)

It was so real I was back there alone and helpless . Promise I will never go back there again 

You will never be back there or feel helpless ever again . Even when I take my last breath I will insure you are safe . (Francis)

Francis holds me in his arms and I relax into him as my safe space . He begins to kiss me and my worry and fear melt away as he kisses me all over . My body lighting on fire at his touch . 

You are mine and nobody will hurt you are touch you ever . (F)

His tongue teasing my entrance as he pumped my member . My back arching off pf the bed my moans fill the room . My release rising to the top as his tongue Swirls around and inside my entrance . Please Francis take me now take me . 

Im not going to rush this I must savor your sweet taste. (F)

He flips me over and continues to tongue me as I bite the sheets . Trying not to wake up the entire ship .He spread me cheeks and his tongue went deeper . The pleasure overtook me and I spray my seed all over the sheets .

Im not done my love (F)

His massive member entered me my legs began to shake . Don't go easy on me let me have all of you . With those words he began to pound into me mercilessly . He pulls me up the his chest by my neck continuing to pound into me . Claiming my mouth sucking on my lips our moans mixing in each others mouthes . With a couple more powerful trust we both came and fell off the bed . We both laughed and just laid there in ecstasy . For little while everything else faded away we had no worries .