We are one

1558 England on a cold misty night a ship pulls in , On that ship Captain Francis Mackenzie. He dominated the seven see's known as the King of the pirates . Ruling enough ships to take down a country's navy . He's feared and respected throughout the land. legend has it that Queen Mary herself gifted him a hidden kingdom many have tried but failed to find. After a long but successful quest he decided to stop and  give his men a much needed break . Francis was strong a man who stood above the rest. His people loved him and he loved them an man who leades with his heart. Though he had recently grown cold and distant from others . Keeping to himself and becoming less connected . The men go into a nearby tavern in search of rum and whores . Francis watched his men flirt with the girls in drunken madness not participating. When a clumsy worker boy spills rum on him and falls to the floor .

I'm so sorry sir Please it was an accident I'll clean it up .

The captain is furious by the boys clumsiness . Then he looked into the boys eyes and was transfixed. It was as if he was glowing his innocent soft brown eyes with porcelain like skin . Francis had lost himself in his eyes until he was shaken back to reality . 

Who is your caretaker young lad ?(F)

Don't have one Sir , My parents died when I was very young . I work here for housing and food ,I beg of you please don't tell the owner . 

And just how old are you ?(F)

21 sir I'm just working here until i can pay the debt off on my parents lands .

Is this boy causing you any trouble captain ? No rations for you tonight get out of here .

The boy is no bother just a wee bit clumsy but I was enjoying his company . Id like to take him off your hands .(F)

This boy is paying off a debt he owes me he's not going anywhere.

The pub owner grabs the boy . The fear in the boys eyes makes  Francis mad unsheathing his sword he stabs the table .

The boy is coming with me here is a hundred gold pieces that should settle his debts . Let's go boy you have much work to do to make up for staining my cloths .(F)

Yessir

You have no need to fear me boy I wont hurt you . Men we sale tomorrow but tonight enjoy yourself another round on me !

Aye captain the all celebrate and go back there fun . Francis bring the boy back to the ship alone. Francis takes the boys hand calming his never and takes him to his quarters.

there is no need to fear as I said I will not hurt you and I am a man of my word (F)

Why did you pay off my debt ? Especially after I spilled dram all over you 

What is your name ?(F)

Langton Scotts sir (L)

Langton , you now belong to me and you  will do anything i see fit. (F)

Uhuh yessir, What is it that you will have me do ? (L)

You will address me as Captain(F)

Yes captain(L)

First you can help me out of these damp clothes (F)

The boy shakes as he begins to take off the captains clothes . He takes off his jacket and shirt that were stained by the rum he spilled on him . He sees the tattoos on his back and stares at them in fascination.

Hurry up boy you act as if you have never seen a man .(F)

He quickly takes off all his clothes accept his pants .When he goes to reach for it Francis moves his hand .