Eyes on you

My heart hurting that Francis was gone and that he was in danger . I couldn't just sit and be idol . George comes to me looking disheveled .

Your majesty i was sent out here to accompany you and told not to leave your side .

Yes i understand are you ok ? They weren't to hard on you ?

I got nothing i didn't deserve

He falls to his knees crying

Your majesty i beg for your forgiveness i had no choice i didn't want to do it . When i saw the goodness in your eyes how pure you are and the love in King Francis eyes for you i thought of my family . Your majesty thank you for having mercy on me and my family . I will serve you faithfully until the day i die .

Apology accepted and please call me Langton At least I'm private . Francis will make sure your family is safe.

Thank you your majesty i mean Langton .

Now your supposed to be my person servent right ?

Yes he said fearfully

Let's spar i need practice

I was told i wasn't allowed to weird a weapon or they would cut my hand off .

As long as your not actually trying to kill me you will be fine .

We spar and i realize I'm better than i thought

Langton are you sure your new to this your putting up a good fight .

I guess being with Francis has changed me .

My lord we have revived a letter from the King Janis tells .

She hands me the letter

"i didn't want to scare you and talk to you in your head just yet . The fight is finished and we won . We will be back tomorrow but there is a problem .Carter is becoming more agressive he knows about us . I won't let him hurt you but we must prepare for a war"

Anger floods my body having to fight against a man i don't even know who hates me cause of the man i love .

Your majesty i mean Langton don't let anger fuel you . Carter let's anger fuel him and that will be his demise. You will be victorious because love fuels you and The king .

Why is he so angry ?

Carter felt inferior to King Francis he thought being his lover would raise his station .

Well didn't it ? I'm treated like royalty here .

It wasn't enough he wanted say so in the brotherhood . Back then i was a first mate for one of the pirates. Carter wanted the respect of the other pirates . He was willing to do whatever it takes to get that power .

That still dosent explain why he is so angry

He's mad because you have the respect and the position he wanted .

How is my position different than his ?

They see the fire in your eyes the love you have got him but also the pureness of your heart . The people love you and the brotherhood respects you . That's as much as i should say Langton .

Thank you George let's go inside you must be famished .

Langton

I hear Francis voice in my head and my body gets hot

I want you , i need you

I miss you my love my member arouses and my body burning for his touch .

Janis comes to me in comfort

I know you miss him he will be back soon your majesty.

Janis do you have a lover ?

Hmm yes your majesty he's the stable boy for the king. The times we are at work are the hardest .

Does it feel like something is missing ?

Yes like half of me isn't with me it's weird . Are you ok?

It feels like more than half of me is gone . It's like he took my heart with him . I've known him for such a short time but I've fallen for him so fast . Maybe a little to last i don't know if it's because we are one or if it's actually how i feel .

Your majesty if i may speak freely ?

Absolutely always

My grandmother was a white witch so i know about magic . The only way for you and the king to become one is if you wanted it. When practicing light magic it's all about consent never forced.

It's a lot in so little time plus i don't know if he actually loves me or if I'm just his play toy.

Langton if i may interject i can't tell from first hand of almost being be headed by the king on your behalf. You are more than the Kings play thing .

Today has been exhausting i think I'll retire for the night.

Goodnight your majesty

Your majesty i mean Langton I've been assigned to guard your door .

If you must but at least take a blanket so you don't freeze to death .

Bless you

I retire to my chambers undressing completely. I lay in the bed it felt so big without Francis. As my head hit the pillow my head was spinning . What was the difference between me and Carter ? He hated me and didn't even know me . I only hate him for hurting Francis . Francis then thought of his name made my body hot . How this man changed my life completely. From being an indentured servant for that horrible bar tender who abused me and a few times when he had to much ale used me . He saved me and awakened something in me i thought would never come out. He's become my family my love . I drifted off to sleep in that cold bed . I tossed and turned in the bed dreaming of Francis in danger my heart raced . It was so real my brain couldn't separate reality from fantasy . I woke up screaming for Francis and George comes in .

Your majesty are you ok ?

I'm fine I'm fine just a bad dream I'm ok .

I'll be right outside if you need anything .

I'll be fine thank you

Langton Francis spoke to me . Francis i miss you so much .

I'm with you feel my touch

I felt warmth all around as if he was holding me .

Even when I'm not physically with you I'm always with you .

My heart calmed and my body relaxed feeling his warm spirit . Francis how are you doing this to me .

You are mine and we are one rest now .

Resting in his feel i fell to sleep in peace .