Battle

I woke up early the sun wasn't even up yet . Seeing Francis sleep so peaceful warmed my heart . My life has changed so drastically so fast . I remember writing in my journal in the morning . Dreaming of the day i would pay off the debt and be able to leave that pub . I would hide the journal in the floor boards. I realized i left so fast with Francis i didn't take my journal . I grabbed some paper , quill and some ink onto the balcony. As i began writing something took over me and i started pouring my heart out . I used to write about dreaming of freedom . Now I'm writing about this man that every time he's near i feel like nothing can hurt me .

Why are you up so early ?

Francis kissed me taking my breath away as usual . Good morning sorry if i startled you by not being in bed .

You should have been the one sleeping in you worked hard yesterday. I was actually quite impressed at your progress . Your form when you started was well let's just say not the best .

I shoved him
Hey not all of us were born fighters

What you got there ?

Nothing

Let me see it

He said in his stern voice that sent shivers down my spine . I handed him the papers afraid of what he would think . He commenced to read them it loud .

" I used to dream of freedom ,having my own cottage loving of the land . Being able to do whatever i want and answer to no one. How life has changed now i answer to this  man a man who owns my heart. That every time he is near me my body lights on fire . My heart leaps when he says my name. That when's he isn't near me in trace out his band on me just to feel close to him . A lover was never apart of my dream let alone a man . Now that he's in my life i can't imagine living without him. All my dreams are with him. I dream of being his support as he leads his kingdom . I dream growing old with him . When that day comes and I'm on my death bed I'll use my last breath to say i love you ."

I hurried my face in hands in embarrassment. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a huge.

Get dressed i have somewhere i wanna take you .

Where are we going ?

Get dressed , don't make me tell you again .

I loved his stern voice it use to scare me but now it's a turn on . We got dressed and he grabbed some food from the kitchen and we got on his best horse . You know I'm not completely useless i can ride my own horse .

I like having you hold me

I smiled into his back and held him tighter . We rode for a while as the sun rose . Until we came to a  meadow with the most beautiful flowers I'd ever seen . It was quite the only sound was from the waterfall with waters as blue as the sky . Another one of your secret places ?

This is my sanctuary the place i feel at peace . I feel most at peace when your in my arms .

He tackled me to the ground in a kiss and we looked up looking at the clouds .

I've never done something like this to just rest.People didn't understand my mother's gifts . She was the best healer there ever was . We lived in the mountains living off the land . We traveled the world because of my mothers gift . My father could build or fix anything . He spent his life protecting my mother .

What happen to them ?

A angry duke tried to have my mother killed because she revealed unto his wife that he was being unfaithful. He attacked my mother and my father killed him . They hung my father right in-front of me . After that day i shut down emotionally. My mother died when i was 16 from sugar disease. That's when she told me her vision of you .