The Choices we make

Ian searched the palace for Lady Maria until he found her conversing with her ladies in waiting by a window .

Sir Ian what a wonderful surprise , is there anything I can do for you ?(Maria)

My lady I was sent by King Francis we don't know much about you . It might not look like it but the Spanish royal family is close to the kings heart .(Ian)

She instructed her ladies in waiting to leave and Ian sat next to her in the window .

Well im glad that if caught the interest of the king . I come from a noble family my father fought side by side with the king . I was betrothed to the prince ever since trained from birth to be queen one day . (Maria )

You told me the surface story ,but who are you ?My lady I am a friend you can confide in . Im just a millers son who fell in love with a pirate (I)

Love ....Something not everyone is lucky enough to experience or have . (M)

What do you mean ? do you not love the prince ?(I)

I have love for him but I don't love him the way that a wife should . The prince is good to me he protects me and make sure I have nothing but the best but it is not I who has his heart . His heart belongs to another who cannot love him .(M)

Who is this person you speak of ?(I)

You know very well who I speak of....I have no ought in my heart towards King Francis but I cannot ignore the pain he brings the prince with his presence here. (M)

Why are you marrying the prince if you do not love him and you know you cannot have his heart . (I)

I have an obligation to my family and my country . My duty comes before my feelings, my duty is to be his queen even if I cannot be his lover . We are friends and we know our responsibility we will be strong . (M)

You deserve to know what love feels like Lady Maria its something that can take your breath away . It can put a smile on your face when the world feels like its falling apart . (I)

I had a love once upon a time .... he was a soldier a kind hearted man Gabriel the very sight of him would make my body heat . it was a love not meant to be as much as I wanted him and he wanted me I belong to the prince . He wanted me to run away with him and I almost went with him. (M)

What stopped you ?(I)

My responsibility to my family to my sisters I would disgrace my family by leaving . Gabriel got tired of waiting and he left so my opportunity for love has past . Don't feel bad for me though im content with my life (M)

Ian realized the opposite side of life while Ian fights for his love Lady Maria is bound by her tittle that she doesn't even have the opportunity to fight for love or even truly feel it . Meanwhile janis and Langton searched the town looking for the home of the white witch .After searching for hours they finally got intel from a poor man who apparently she allows to feast of her garden . We found her small cottage on the outskirts of the city .

Be very careful any witch with common sense would put a protection spell on her home . (J)

That began to ring true when Langton went to nock on the door and was blown back by the protection spell .

If you came to steel from me that would be a very bad idea .

The door flew open and stood a regal woman with long white hair and her eyes glowed white .

Grand high white witch we come in need of you help and guidance .(J)

Please madame la balance peoples lives are at stake don't do it for me do it for the people . (L)