Bonds

POV FRANCIS 

As Malkia leads us deep in to the forest  I try to keep my head clear and my guard up . I try and focus on my breath to keep my anger down. It wasn't Ians fault that Langton was captured it was mine. Im reminded of the many times my father fought to protect my mother. He fought till the day he died to protect her  . I would rather die than see anything happen to Langton . 

We are coming up on the witched domain (Malkia ) 

We must be causious entering onto a witches land . If she is smart she will have some type of protection spell on her land . (Marguerite ) 

We leave our horses and cautiously walk closer to a lake . A fog starts to roll in as we get closer . I take a step forward and my foot gets caught by a vine . I cut it off and free my foot . Watch your step and as I warn the another vine wraps around both my feet . I look around and everyone is entangled by the vines . I go to cut myself free when the vine takes away my swords . Then from the waters she appears . Her eyes as black as night and pale skin her hair wet and with leaves and seaweed tangles in it . 

Who dares enter my domain !She screeches causing the ground to shake . 

Ahh I am in the presence of royalty . She releases us and comes off the water onto the land . Flattery will get you nowhere Witch 

I was not talking to you....The White Witch to what to do owe this honor . 

She bows in front of Marguritte. 

You know what we have come for . Turn her the boy and no harm will come to you (Marguerite ) 

I have no idea what you are talking about 

You were old woman in the market place who tried to offer us a drink. I felt your energy and knew something was off with you . (janis ) 

Janis always so mouthy never knew how to speak when spoken to . 

Who are you (Janis)

Cordelia she is the reason that we were sold after Marguerite left (Malkia ) 

You were sold because you were stupid and week (Cordelia ) 

After you left and the soldiers came for us . I later found out that it was her who had told them about us . She bewitched to to sell us into slavery in and shared in the profits. (Malkia)

I remember you now They found you wandering the forest . The queen took pity on you and made you one of her ladies in waiting . Why did you never reveal yourself to us ? Why sell out your own kind ? (Marguerite ) 

When my village found out about my abilities they captured me . Shackled stones to my feet and threw me into the ocean . I used every last bit of magic I had to escape my life hanging by a thread. When they found me in that forest and made me a lady in waiting. I saw it as an opportunity of a new life . An to get back at those who wished me dead. When I found out about your coven I knew that with them I could wipe out my village. I knew the White Witch would never condone anything like that . So once you left I came to the strongest of the coven second to you Malkia. (Cordelia )

I tried to show her that she could heal and use her gifts for good . Her heart was dark and hard consumed by hate . So I refused her and told the king about her plan . (Malkia ) 

She turned her back on her own kind not me . So I thought they should know how the world sees us . As monsters and evil but death was too kind. That they should suffer as I did . (Cordelia)

Marguerites eyes turn completely white strong winds rush in and lightning strikes down . 

You will pay for your treachery with your life .(Marguerite )