Queen Mary

I was woken by frances abruptly with a push

Get up we're in France i want you to meet my good friend Queen Marry and her husband King Frances . Wash up and put this on i want you to look nice .

I quickly get up and wash watching him stare at me . I dry off and with heist put on the cloths he gave me . Black pants and a white shirt with a black jacket with bright gold buttons all of silk . This is very fancy I'm just a bar boy .

You are no longer a bar boy you are my heart in human form . You are now my boy don't ever refer to yourself as less .

Does Queen Marry know about you well you know .

Yes she knows i used to sleep with one of the men in her court .

Oh is he I'm still there ?

I slept with him to find out if he was an assassin and he was so i killed him .

Oh well I'm ready sir i hope i will represent you well .

Walk one step behind me always keep a sword.

He throws a sword and sheath to me and lucky i catch it .

Good catch let's go remember one step .

I follow him in disbelief that I'm in France . We come off the boat and he leads me to a carriage . We take a short ride to the castle he held my leg the entire time . We exit and i am in awe of the beautiful castle .

Your majesty i present Sir Francis and Sir Langton

Captain Francis it's been so long how have things been.

Your majesty i have come to alert you of an uproar taking place the woods of Scotland . I believe Carter and some of the other pirates are banding together to kill me and then who know what els .

If they are on Scotland soil i give you full authority to take care of them .

Thank you your majesty but i need something a little more .

Anything you have done so much for France and Scotland.

I need to know that no matter what happens to me Langton will be safe .

Heaven forbid anything happens he will be an honored member of my court . How serious is this problem?

Carter is leading the rebellion and more and more pirates are following him . There are thirty captains in the alliance. He already has thirteen on his side .

You are the first ever pirate king to be honored by monarchs. Know that France and Scotland stands behind you .

Thank you your Majesty but i fear if they get the support of England it will dangerous for us all .

Elizabeth will never back up pirates .

With all respect your majesty I'm from England and i knew some women that worked in the castle . She is willing to do anything to secure her reign .

Did she ask for you to speak

It's ok Frances thank you Langton you are a great help. Frances you do whatever you can to end this rebellion. I will not be threatened by Elizabeth and especially not some rebellious pirates .

I've never failed you before your majesty God willing i won't this time .

Thank you i should bring you to see Frances . Langton you can wait here we won't be long .

Sit here I'll be back don't touch anything .

Yes sir , i say there admiring the paintings and the beautiful sculpting . I had never been inside a castle before . Then i notice the servers staring at me and whispering .

Who are you here with ?

Captain Francis king of the pirates

You must be his new whore

I'm not his whore I'm his cabin boy .

You mean his head bed warmer why not warm my bed whore .

Get off me he grabs me trying to kiss me then i pull my sword hitting him in the chin . He hits the floor with his mouth bleeding .

Langton what happen i told you to sit ?

That whore hit me

John we do not address our guest that way apologizing and leave .

Yes your majesty i apologize sir for speaking out of turn .

Apology accepted

Langton let's go , Your Majesty expect a message from me in three 6 days time .

May God be with you both

Francis pulls me out of the castle and throws me into the carriage. This time he didn't touch me at all i tried to touch him . He hit my hand and i knew i was in trouble.

Langton I'm proud of you for defending yourself but you cannot lose your temper .

I didn't he tried to kiss me .

I know i felt it and that scum will pay but you still hit him .

Are you going to spank me ?

Yes you have rightfully earned your first spanking .

Frances please I'm sorry i didn't mean it .

When we get back to the ship go to my quarters and strip . I want to hear nothing els for the rest of the day from you .

Im we got to ship and my body began to shake . I knew i was going to regret what i had done .

Stop shaking remember you will feel no pain unless i want you to . So this spanking will hurt but when you learn your lesson you won't feel it anymore. I'm spanking you because you need to know there is a time and place to defend yourself . I was there I'd never let anyone hurt you . Now come now and bend over my knee boy .

I did as i was told my body shaking scared of what was going to happen.
He lifted his hand and cane down with his l'éther strap . The sting made my body jolt one hit after another . Across my ass over and over as tears began to roll down my face . Not just because if the pain but because i disobeyed him . He threw the strap and began to rain fire on my ass with his hand with quick swift hits . I screamed out over and over again kicking my feat screaming im sorry .

I'm done get up and wipe your face i want you to sit and think about what you have done .

My ass was on fire i couldn't sit . May i please stand ?

No sit right here in this chair until i come for you .

I sat in the chair it made the pain multiply . In that moment i swore I'd never do anything els to make him have to spank me . I sat for what seemed like forever in discomfort till he came back in .

Get up and give me a hug

I ran to him and embraced him

I hate that i had to punish you but you must learn .

He grabbed my ass and the pain went away and turned into weird pleasure . I melt into his embrace and kiss him .

Get on the bed i won't make love to you tonight but i will hold you .

Francis ?

Yes

Why did he call me your whore ?

No one will understand what we have and they don't need to . Never mind what that boy says sleep now .

I will never understand him one minute he's loving next he's assertive and spanks me . I love him but i don't understand him .