The other side

My hands clenching the sheets as Francis pounded me . His breath hot on my neck as he whispered sweet curses . Just as we were about to reach our climax George burst in the room .

Are you daft man I will have your head for this

I'm sorry my king but i have urgent news

This better be good

One of the prisoners escaped

We both rushed to put our cloths on we must search every inch of the kingdom until he is found .

I'll take ten men out and search Langton you stay here .

No you made this my home and i want to protect it . I'll go out George will be at my side I'll be fine .

Fine bust stay safe if you need me you know how to get me .

I will be

He kissed me and ran out with a haste .

Langton we must go if he gets away he will tell Carter how to get here .

Let's go we don't have much time .
We saddle up and ride off going from cottage to cottage .

Let's check that brothel over there

George we don't have time for fun plus you have a wife .

Langton most men can hide in brothers because of all the business .

Let's check but if i see anyone doing anything but searching for the missing prisoner you will answer to the king .

I'll personally search all the bosoms

What was that sir ?

Nothing your majesty.

Alright then let's go men . Good evening who is the madame of this establishment?

Madame Geneva at your service

We need to search the establishment for a prisoner .

Search as long as you need .

We searched and search each room and found nothing but despicable men probably cheating on there wife's . Then i heard a crash  from a room at the end of the hall . I unsheathed my sword and slowly entered the room . The room was a mess as if they were searching for something . I searched under the bed and the closets no one . I was beginning to think we would never find him . Then i felt a hit to my head and everything went black . When i woke up my head was throbbing .

Your awake good Carter wouldn't want you dead .

I lunged at him but i realized i was tied up .

Struggle all you want to if there is one thing i can do its tie a knot .

Who are you ?

That's none of your business my assignment is the bring you back to Carter and have executed .

Langton are you ok ? We're you ?

I heard Francis in my head
I'm fine i don't know where i am

I'm coming for you

Slap ! How dare you insult me

How did i insult you ? I do not know you

You don't know me but i know you . All he does is talk about you and Francis your names curse me .

Who is talking about us ?

The man i love is obsessed with you both . The only way to win is heart is to have your head on a post .