What you know

Captain we're are we going there aren't any sees I've seen before .

Jefferson there's a fight coming and i have to go off the map for a wile

Captain we've been in this together since we were tiny ones what's going on

Cater is planning a coo against me to take control of the brotherhood

We should kill him for conspiracy and for what he did to

Don't bring that up we will sale as far as possible then me and the boy will take the row boat and finish the journey .

Who is that boy why do you want me to train him ?

He is going to help me gain control back and i will end this with carter once and for all .

Aye captain the boy will know all i know .

Good take over for me Jefferson i just check on the boy .

Langton woke up gasping for air his heart beating at a thousand miles per hour . His heart felt heavy he knew something wasn't right .

Captain Captain

What is it boy calm down I'm right here

My heart got really heavy i knew something was wrong .

Nothing is wrong

Captain if we are one why do you still keep things from me ? You have claimed me branded me I'm yours .

There are things i keep from you to protect you .

Do you care for me or am i just your servent ?

I've only just met you but there is something about you . Something i can't explain

I feel the same way i feel like you awoken a part of me i kept dorment .

Enough talk come pleasure me so i can get back to stirring .

How can i do that ?

Take off my pants and put your mouth on me and suck it

I've never done something like that before

Do you want to please me ?

Yes captain

Then do it

Langton does as he was asked he puts him mouth around Francis fully erected member . He begins to suck causing Francis to moan . He looks up at him as he sucks knowing that he is pleasing him makes him suck even harder . Frances reaches climax in Langton mouth . As Langton goes to spit it out Francis hold his face still looking at him .

I never gave you a choice well I'm giving you one now . You can spit that out and leave i will give you a hundred gold pieces and you can leave and our bond will break . If you want to stay swallow it and you will be mine and you will want for nothing .

Minutes is silence go by and Langton swallows Francis seed .

I'm not going anywhere we are one .

Why stay i have given you nothing

You have given me more in a day then anyone has given me in my entire life . Now if you trust me answer me this . Who is this Apprentice and why every time you think of him your heart gets heavy ?

His name was Carter he was a servent of Queen Mary's . He was sent with me on a mission for her . We were very close .

You loved him didn't you ?

He was my first before him i was lying to myself . I would sleep with whore after whore but i didn't want the . Then one night he snuck into my chambers and change my life .

Did you do to him what you did to me ?

No it was as if we were one already . When i established the brotherhood he became different . He wanted power to be important .

What happen to him ?

He drove the brotherhood apart . It came down to us and i don't want to talk about it anymore . Just don't betray my trust or your life will pay .

Yes captain thank you for being honest with me

You may call me Francis in our private time .

Francis thank you . Can i ask you another question?

If you must be so inquisitive

Do the men know why I'm here and about your desires ?

The men know nothing of my nature but they do know you are mine . They know to treat you with respect and to fight for you as if it were me .

Why would they have to fight for me ?

It's dangerous to be claimed by the pirate king . Are you up for the adventure are you scared .

I'm not scared i told you I'm not going anywhere.

You intrigue me

One last thing

What is it let this be the last question

Can we um do it again ?

Are you asking me to fuck you ?

Ummm yes

You like it when i fuck you ?

Yes

Tell me what you want me to do

Francis i

Tell me

I want you to fuck me

Hard ?

Hard yes fuck me hard

I think i can do that

( Keep reader the Chapters get better I promise )