Aftermath

Hours and hours of arguing between the Captains about Carter rejoining . After years of watching bar fights even this was a lot to watch . Captain Frank holding back Captain Jamie from lunging at Carter . The room filled with anger and confusion . I couldn't take it anymore . Everyone please control yourselves . This is not the time to be bickering and fighting one another . A lack of trust and communication is what divided us before. We must all forgive and move forward . I would be lying if i didn't admit to having fears about bringing Carter back in . My belief that we are stronger together supersedes my fears .

We have a bigger fight at hand my brothers . If Queen Mary falls our entire way of life could be at risk . We need to unite to protect our people . We have forgotten why the brotherhood was created . Every last one of us Captain included were riff raft. No one cared if we lived or died . We were the outcast used an abused by the people who should have protected us . The brotherhood was created to protect the outcast to be a untitled force . A family if you will . Carter is apart of that family and I'm sure will work to earn back everyone's trust (F)

I just wanted to be respected by you all . We built this together i was there every step of the way . I deserve a seat at the table side by side with you all .

Do you hear him ? so entitled " I deserve a seat at the table " . We all earned our seat at this table . My brother and I fought along side Francis for years . Served as apart of his crew for years before we became captains and gained a seat at this table. Your entitlement sickens me . (Captain Jamie )

I will prove i deserve a seat at the table ( C)

In two weeks time everyone will publicly pledge allegiance to the brotherhood and to me. On that day i will also declare Langton as my right hand . (F)

How does that make you feel Carter ? Last time you didn't get what you want you started a war . ( Captain Frank )

I was the thing that divided us while Langton is who untitled us . He is the rightful person to be Francis right hand ( C)

The meeting was finally over and i could see how taxing the day was for Francis . Go back to our chambers and I'll be there soon to help you relax .

We're you going ?

I'm just gonna make sure Ian and Carter get settled in well .
Safe can you prepare a bath for the king ? Also have the kitchen send food to our chambers and the all the captains.

Of course your majesty i heard tonight there roasting a suckling pig . If there is anything i know it's that pirates love pig . (S)

Sounds Devine , Francis please go rest for me .

I have some letters to write by i should be done by the time you come back .

Ok ,
I go to the kitchen to get a bottle of whisky as an amends to Carter . I take a deep breath before knocking on there door .
I wanted to bring you some whiskey and make sure everything was ok .

How did you know he loved Whiskey? (Ian)

I assumed i remember Francis saying how much him and Carter had in common . When Francis found me he ordered whiskey .

Well it's much appreciated ( Carter )

Is the chamber to your liking ? It's the second biggest one in the castle .

It's better than a tower , thought you did make it very nice for me . ( Ian )

I believe that this can work . That we can all  unite and be a great kingdom . Carter would you be interested in going me for a morning ride with me tomorrow.