Hidden Kingdom

Francis comes in the room and wakes me up .

Langton wake up we are at my castle . It's time you see your new home .

We walk off the boat and there are dozens of people standing there to greet us . Who are these people ?

Most of them servants who were former captives we picked up .

There like slaves ?

No we saved them from being hung or sold into slavery there here by choice to serve me . Then there are the other Captains who are still loyal to me . There used to be thirty of them now only fifteen remain loyal to me .

You really are king of the pirates .

Did you think i was joking ?

He begins to great the crowed

Loyal friends brothers ,sisters  a threat arises against us . We are safe here no human on earth knows of this location but myself and Queen Mary herself . Myself and men will fight till our last breathe to protect our home .

We stand with you our king . Long live the pirate king .

They all shout long live the pirate king .

Janice take Langton to my chambers get him dressed for dinner wile i talk to the captains .

She takes me to his chambers and it looked exactly how i saw it . She hands me a shirt ,vest and pants  . These cloths are so fancy I'm just a bar boy .

The king favors you he's never bought anyone knew to put little kingdom .

I guess he favors me if i May ask why do you serve the king ?

I was taken some years ago to pay my families debt . I was supposed to just be a servant but was sold to be a sex slave . The king came in one night and killed the brothel owner for stealing from him and saved us all. In gratitude i came here so serve him it's a better life then i loved before .

Wow that's amazing he is a good man .

He's a great king now we must go he will be expecting you soon .

We walk into the dining room there is a huge round table . On it is a spread of assorted fruits cheeses and all types of meats . Chicken , a roast pig , steaks and so much i don't even know what is what .  Francis and the other Captains come in .

Everyone this will be my new adviser Langton he will be at my side until the day i die and the next pirate king is crowned. With the recent threat approaching we must strike back with force. With the thought of my kingdom in mind i must name a successor someone i know will protect the people and this alliance. I choose Captain Charles he was the first to join the alliance and fought by my side for years in honor of Queen Mary .

I'm honored your highness and if it pleases you God forbid you reign ends i will also protect Langton with all my might.

I appreciate that now shall we feast !

We all sit and I'm on the right side of Francis . I'm quite kinda nervous and suddenly i hear Francis . It's like he's speaking to me mentally .

Rest your mind all is well I'm right beside you .

He smiles at me and relax a bit enjoying the food . Dinner was over and i went back to his chambers. I undressed into nothing but the cotton white shirt . I walk out onto the balcony looking over the ocean . You can't see the rest because of the protective rocks and fog . The starts shine bright though suddenly i feel someone touch my hips . I turn and pull out my knife .

Whoa it's just me Francis I'm not gonna hurt you to bad .

Sorry I'm just alil nervous you know all these

Pirates around you feel unsafe ?

No not at all I'm just , why do you keep talking as of you are going to die ?

I don't know what the future holds Langton i never have . I chose to live hear and now in the moment . A pirates life is never exactly safe .

I'll never understand you will I ? Or truly get what's going on or even why you chose me ?

Stop all the worrying i chose you because you were ment to be the vessel to hold my heart . Pure with no hidden agenda.

Then please don't talk about leaving me i don't wanna be here if your not .

Langton stop it I'll always be here as long as you live my heart beats .

He starts kissing my neck and rolls up the shirt . He unbuckles his pants and enters me . My legs get week and i give into his arms . It was as if i was under his spell . He begins to pound me hard and i moan and gasp .

That's it baby let all the captains know how good i make love to you .

No what about your secret aaahhhh yes

I don't care anymore i want you to feel this pleasure .

Uugghhh please i don't want to expose ooohhhh Francis please .

Scream my name go ahead

I can't please he going even harder and deeper . FRANCIS YES !!!

That's it baby

He called me baby .