Chapter 3

Edited 01-02-2016

Lilith's POV

September...

When September finally arrived, mom started acting a little weird. First, I couldn't understand why but then she started hugging me all the time, telling me that she loved me and that she wanted me to owl her every week. She never did this kind of stuff, so being hugged by her every now and then is still a new thing for me. Let's hope I get used to it.

Now, I'm standing with my family near the train, felling butterflies in my stomach, but from fear and anxiety, not from love or something like that. I'm a very serious girl... Ahah, joking.

I look up from the ground and see the great beast in front of me. The famous train my parents told me about. Sophie and Jazmine gasp behind me. They are so cute sometimes, doing stuff together without realizing. I want to do this kind of things with my brother.

Mom and dad decided that it's too dangerous for the twins to go to Hogwarts as well, so they are going to a French school or something. It sounds funny so I'm not even trying to say it. I'm a complete mess in French and the only language I speak correctly is English... Thank god my parents only made me learn Spanish. ¿Hola, todo bien? is something I've always mastered, watching Dora the Explorer since I was a baby. ¡Muchas gracias, Dora!

"I think it's time for you to go. Please behave and don't eat to many sweets." Lucy or mom says while hugging me. "Don't talk to stranger and tell Harry that we are sorry for keeping you away from him for so long." She hugs me again and leaves with Jazmine, that refuses to talk to me. I got used to this over the last few days days and it doesn't affect me at all now.

Sophie is another story. She hugs me and refuses to let go of me. I can feel her crying, and I start crying myself. I'm not a person who cries a lot but saying goodbye to the only family I've known is hard.

Daniel is watching us with sad eyes. I've gotten close to him this past weeks, and I understand what he's feeling. I'm going to Hogwarts, but Sophie and Jazmine are going to France next year, and it's not close to our place, not at all.

Soph finally lets go of me and gives me one more kiss before heading to Lucy. The three of them are hugging each other and staring at me. Daniel rushes to my side and hugs me tightly, like he won't let go of me. He hasn't hugged me like this since the twins were born.

Daniel gives me one last hug and leaves too. He looks back at me and waves before leading mom and the twins back to the car.

Now I'm alone in front of the giant machine, feeling terrified of getting in. My bags are already inside so I should get in if I want to see my clothes again. I enter the train and start heading to the left, looking for an empty compartment. It's not easy, because all of them are full of kids goofing around and telling stories about their summer holidays. The only interesting thing that happened this summer was my birthday party. All my friends came to Glasgow and we partied all night long in our house, because my parents and sisters went to a hotel, letting us use our apartments freely. Good times...

I find an empty one and quickly sit in on of the booths. I'm not alone for long because two ginger boys enter the compartment and sit across from me. They are both tall and muscular, like they play some kind of sport, maybe Quiddich. I know, I'm informed. Daniel told me to tryout for my team. Let's see how it goes.

"Hello. I'm Fred..." One of them says and then the other continues. "And I'm George. We are twins..." Their voices are exactly the same... Cool and wicked, just my kind of way. "And this is Hugh Brinn, our best mate and prank buddy. Say hello to..." He carries on.