Chapter 10

Edited 05-02-2016

Draco's POV

Today the Slytherin's common room is messier than usual. There are balloons and old bottles of beer everywhere. Oh no, tell me I didn't miss a party yesterday? I was so worried about her that I went straight to my room as soon as I arrived here.

I noticed that some kids were running around like crazy but that's normal around here so I didn't pay attention. Guess they forgot to call me. I'm not mad at all, but I would like to forget about my problems for a while. You would have been nice.

Walking to the door I notice Blaise and Pansy sleeping together on the floor. I laugh silently, knowing that they have huge crushes on each other since last year. They are just to stubborn to admit their feeling for each other. Guess it's a Slytherin thing. I can totally relate to that.

I walk away from them, not wanting to see them cuddled together. I admit it, I'm jealous of them. Not because I like Pansy or anythings, it's just that the girl I like is dating another guy and she is the twin sister of my enemy. Yes, I've a crush on Lilith Potter, and I know what you're thinking right now.

HOW COULD YOU FALL FOR HER?

Well, the answer is easy. She's the only one that is as stubborn as me, and she snaps back at me, she doesn't follow me around like all of those annoying girls. That's all I'm looking for right now, a girl that accepts me the way I am and likes me as much as I like her.

Great, now I'm daydreaming about her, in the middle of the corridor. Yes, I'm that awesome. But being a member of the Inquisitional Squad has it's benefits. Every student respects me, or has to. I can punish them whenever I want, I don't even need a motive to do it. I'm also a Perfect, so I need to help my fellow Slytherins. And that's exactly what I do. I punish the other Houses and protect my House. Easy!

Mondays are the worst. After a weekend of fun, school in the morning just tears me down completely. But I'll see Lilith so I can't comply.

First class of the day is Potions, with the Gryffindors. If I have to see Lilith and Hugh making out the entire fucking day I'll just physically hurt someone. And it won't be pretty, let me tell you.

I remember the exact time I fell for her. We all know she's stubborn and crazy, but what I didn't know was that she loves the clouds. She was laying on the grass with her idiot of a brother, both staring at the sky.

~~~ Memory ~~~

I didn't want to look like a stalker but I followed her when she and her brother decided to walk by the lake. They're currently staring at the sky, pointing at the numerous clouds that fill the blue infinity.

"Look at that! It looks like a frog!" She squeals at Potter. "And that one looks like a tree."

I look up, trying to find the frog and the tree but I can't. I don't have that amount of imagination. Im not a very happy person so I can't really see happy things in life.

"And that one looks like poop." She smiles at the sky and her whole face lightens up with the light meaning from the sun.

"Don't be a dork, Lilith!" Potter smiles at his sister. "How do you know that it looks like poop?"

"Because I have a lot of knowledge stored inside my brain." She laughs. "Aaaahh, I love this."

I lean back against the tree and wrap my hands around my knees. I don't have that amount of 'knowledge' inside of my brain, so I can't see what they're seeing.