Chapter 20

Edited 24-02-2016

Lilith's POV

Harry, Ron and Hermione are going to visit Hagrid. Well, I'm not in the mood for that, so I'll just stay in the common room and do something interesting. Which means, I'll sit down and read something. But I'm interrupted by my team mates surrounding me. They want to know about me. And I have to tell them, Harry and I were planning on telling people this Monday. That Umbridge bitch had to tell everyone...

"I think you should tell us the real story, Lilith. And please don't lie to us." Angelina tells me and I nod, making space for them to sit next to me on the couch.

The twins know this already, so they sit next to me, grabbing my hands and holding them, giving me a sense of security. Brother love.

"As you already know, my real name isn't Lilith McCarthy, but Lilith Potter. I'm Harry's twin sister. No one knows about this but you, Harry, Hermione, Hugh, Draco and some teachers. Oh, and the Weasleys, but they are like family to me so that's okay. Now, I want you to keep this a secret. Harry and I will announce it to everyone else tomorrow, so please don't share this information with anyone. I don't want to be seen as a liar and all that."

They are quiet for a while, but then Katie asks me the question I know is ringing inside each one of them. "Show us that you really are his twin. How do we know you're telling the truth? What if you are filling us with Umbitch bullshit?"

The only thing I do is grab my hair and push it back. The scar in my forehead makes them all gasp. It's just like Harry's. Now they know the real me.

"We will keep this a secret. It's not our story to tell, so we have no right to spill information to anyone. You can count on us." Angelina and the rest if them nod at Katie's words and leave me to do whatever I want.

Which includes a nice warm bath and an interesting book.

---------------

Harry and I are walking around the school, trying to sneak away from everybody. We just want some twin time.

"How are you sis?" Harry asks.

I look around and see no one. "Hmm, I have to tell you something."

"Me too, but you first." He grabs my hands and we look at each other's eyes. I don't know how he'll react.

Our moment is interrupted by my godfather, who makes us follow him to his office. Damn you Severus.

"Follow me, please."

Whatever he wants to tell us, Umbridge isn't supposed to know, or he would tell us his news right here. Her rules and regular inspections in our classes are making us all mad. She is out of control and someone has to stop her.

We arrive and he tells us to sit. I just hope he jumps to his news or whatever, I hate small talk.

"How are you kids? After yesterday's incident."

"Well, Harry was banned from playing Quiddich forever, and I'm considering leaving the team as well." I tell him and Harry turns to me.

"What? You're not going to quit the team! You're staying and you're going to help them win, to show everybody who wants us to fail that we are a solid group."

"We'll talk about it later. Do you need something, Severus?" I ask my godfather and Harry snorts next to me. He's till getting used to the idea of Severus Snape being his twin's godfather. Well, you better get used to it soon, brother.

"The Headmaster asked me to tell you that you'll be studying Occlumency this term." Severus announces and I just stare at him like someone told me that the moon and the sun don't exist.