Chapter 8

Edited 02-02-2016

A/N: Lilith's glasses up there! :3
----------------

Lilith's POV

Harry let's go of me after our hug. We stayed like that for almost ten minutes, and the waitress came and told us that it was time to close the bar. What a shame, really. We walk hand in hand and notice High standing near the entrance. I let go of Harry's hand, feeling a little embarrassed. I really like Hugh and I don't want him to think that Harry and I are dating. Gross, but only for us and the ones who know our secret, because outsiders are probably thinking that. Perverts!

"Hey, you were perfect there. They all felt intimidated by you and they want you to teach us. Would you do that?" He's looking at me with puppy eyes... Why is he so hot? Shiny blue eyes and brown hair, muscled body and perfect attitude, he's the ideal boy, like a Greek boy!!

I'm staring at him and notice that I need to answer him. "I-I don't know. I'm still behind in so many spells, and Harry is definitely better at this than me. I'll just help you guys when Harry is too busy with the other students."

I know I'm blushing like a mad woman, so I just stare down at my feet, trying to hide my red cheeks. Hugh chucked and I realize he saw. Goooooood, why is my like so conplicated? I giggle and Harry is feeling uncomfortable.

"Hum, I better go. Talk to you later." He kisses my cheek and leaves. Damn you Harry! He had to kiss me, now Hugh might think we are dating... Please no.

I turn to Hugh and give him a small smile, hoping he's not thinking about Harry's gesture towards me. He can't keep his hands to himself, the poor guy. I have to find him a girlfriend soon.

"So, you wanted to talk to..." I can't finish my sentence because he slams his lips on mine.

It's the best feeling ever, his mouth against mine. He pushes me against the shop's wall, never breaking the kiss. I put my hands around his neck and he grabs my waist. There isn't even a inch between our bodies. It's just me and him, it's like the world stopped, and we're here, alone. We eventually break the kiss, and I just pout. We kissed for almost five minutes, but it felt like mere seconds. I need more. He laughs when he sees my face and pecks my lips one last time before grabbing my hand.

He joins out foreheads and whispers. "I've wanted to do this since I first saw you on the train." My stomach feels like a zoo, like a thousand animals are inside it. Kissing my cheek, he grabs my hand and we start walking to the carriages that will take us back to Hogwarts. "I know we are good friends and that maybe this will end our friendship, but I want to ask you something." He looks me in the eye. Oh... My... Lord... He looks even better than before. Wearing a warm coat, jeans and boots, he looks like a model. I'm so lucky right now, and I want to stay in this moment forever.

"I'm in love with you. Please be my girlfriend?" He finishes by taking a box from his pocket. I can't believe my eyes.

I'm going to cry... No Lilith, control yourself. I can't, I can feel the tears running down my face. I hug him and almost make us both fall. But I'm feeling something else. Suspicion. Because I don't like the way his eyes are shining right now. It doesn't look natural, and they're definitely not normal. But I'll do him a favor and say yes before I regret anything.

"Yes, I would like that." Is the only thing I manage to whisper.

He hugs me and I hug him back, but that weird thought keeps bugging me. And then something cold is placed on my hand. I look down and see a diamond ring there, blue with red stripes. It's beautiful.

"I love it. Thank you! You're the best boyfriend ever!" He chuckles and leads me to the carriage. My first boyfriend and my first kiss.

I love the present. It's really beautiful but I can't keep the weird feeling our of my head. He has his arm around my shoulders but I don't feel comfortable at all now. His head is resting on my chin, so he can't see my face.

I'm happy. I have a boyfriend now, my first one. And he stole my first kiss to. I just... I'm a little reticent.

Let's hope I don't get hurt.

-------------------

Third person's POV

The two boys meet by the dungeons, one wearing a green jumper and the other a red one. They're both extremely attractive, but the brunette is very dangerous. Very very dangerous, and the blonde knows it. He has to be careful or she might get hurt. And he doesn't want it.

They stare at each other for a while, not sharing a word. The brunette grabs something from this pocket and holds it out for the blonde to grab it. The blonde looks suspiciously at the package but takes it anyways. He knows it's his job to do this.

"I hope you know what you're doing." The blonde boy says. "Just... Don't do anything reckless."

The brunette laughs at the blonde's face.

"I won't. I have her right here, inside the palm of my hand." The brunette smirks. "I just have to hold her until Master gives me the order. I just have to wait and watch her falling for me."

The blonde leaves the brunette behind, inspecting the object he gave him. It's a small card, the image of a small girl inside of it. It's not one of those moving pictures. Is a normal one, at least normal to muggles.

There's a sentence under the photo.

To my daughter, Lilith. So she can remember her family forever.

When I read the sentence out loud another image appears. It's boy, probably the girl's brother. They are very alike, both with black hair and exquisite greenish eyes.

They look so happy. But why would the woman want her daughter to remember her family? Did something happen to them?

What happened to Lilith's family?

---------------

(Edited)

I'm trying guys! I'm trying to make this story readable. Help me please ;)