Chapter 11

Edited 05-02-2016

Lilith's POV

Hogsmeade is full of fifth years, running around the streets. Hermione and I left the boys when we arrived here, so we're walking around. Hermione drags me to 'Gladrags Wizardwear', and we both look around the shelves and racks. I can't find a dress I like. They are all too puffy or too pink or too shiny for me. Hermione squeals at this one dress. I think it's the ugliest thing ever, maybe because I can't find one for me, but I don't tell her. If she likes it, I won't ruin her happiness.

I don't find a decent dress for me so I just wait for Hermione to change and show me how her dress looks on her.

"Could you please look for some shoes and jewelry please?" She asks me and I do as she says.

I look around the necklaces and earrings until I find the perfect pair for her. Complementing them with shoes, she'll looks perfect. I give them to her and she shows me how she looks. When I see her, my jaw drops. She looks like a princess, and I totally pinch myself to see if I not imagining stuff. Her dress looks a lot better on her than on that mannequin. It's grey and fluffy from her hips down, and a little lighter on the top. Ron is so lucky right now.

"What do you think?" She asks me shyly. Guuurl! You're awesome right now. I want to tell her that but I'm speechless. The only thing I can do is nod. "Oh my god! I'm awful!" She turns around but I grab her arm and make her turn to me again.

"Hermione, you look even more beautiful than before! That dress is perfect for you, and the accessories make it even better! You have to buy it!" I tell her and she seems to calm down.

She wants to buy the dress but when she sees the price tag, her face turns a scary shade of white. I look at it and the price isn't that high.

"What's wrong honey?" I ask. She shakes her head and joins the shoes and jewelry tags to the dress one. Oh, now I understand. I bought enough money to buy them all. Hermione helps me so much every single day that I want to help her a little. She looks so sad when she decides to put all the items down, but I know she'll be very happy tomorrow.

When we're about to leave the shop, a dress catches my attention. It's near the end of the shop, and as I walk there, the sales lady follows me. She picks the dress and shows it to me.

"You're the first girl to like it. Wanna buy it?" She asks me and when I look at the price tag I notice that I don't have enough money to buy my dress and Hermione's. I want to at least try it, to know how it looks like on me.

Both Hermione and the sales lady follow me to the dressing rooms and wait outside for me. I strip my clothes off and put the beautiful dress on. I look at myself in the mirror and gasp. The dress is like my hair, but instead of blue it is violet. Starting with black near my chest, the colors start to fade and it has many shades of violet and purple. It ends with a very nice shade grey. The dress is floor length and I'm absolutely in love with it. I feel tears in my eyes and quickly wipe them.

Hermione's happiness is more important than your pleasures.

I walk out and they both gasp. In fact, everyone in the shop gasps when they see me. I think one of the employers drops the clothes she was carrying. I giggle a little and turn back to Hermione. She just stares at me, like I did to her.

"Lil... You're beautiful. You have to buy it!" Hermione screams/whispers to me when the sales lady leaves us alone to think. I try not to cry in front of her, and I somehow succeed.

"Hermione, I can't. I don't want to spend all this money on a dress I'll only wear once. I'll spend it on something better, you'll see." I smile and she leaves me to change back to my clothes.

I take the dress off and give it to the sales lady. She smiles sadly and whispers "You're a great friend, choosing her happiness instead of yours. Be happy my love."

What? How did she... I don't really care, I only want to leave this place and forget the dress... The perfect dress... Bad Lilith! Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

I talk to the lady as soon as Hermione leaves the shop. "Hello. I want to buy these." And then I put all the items she liked on the counter and pay for them. "Well, I wanted to ask you something. Could you please send this tomorrow to Hogwarts? It would be awesome if you could owl it near eight in the morning? That would be really awesome." She agrees and I follow Hermione out of the shop.

We head to The Three Broomsticks and wait for the boys to arrive. When they finally get there, we all chat about what we'll be wearing and I'm silent the hole time. Harry notices my mood and questions me with his eyes.

'Later', I mouth to him. He understands what I meant and leaves it alone.

The carriages are waiting for us so we hop in and ride back to Hogwarts. I'm not feeling great so I say goodbye to them all and head to the common room. I sit on the couch and cry my eyes out. I don't know why I'm so sad, I'm going to help Hermione. She'll have the night of her dreams. And I'll just stay here. I don't even want to go.

I'm tired of crying. I enter the girl's dormitories and put my pajamas on. My bed looks so good right now. I pull the sheets up and snuggle there. I'm so comfortable that I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

--------
Hey! Next chapter will be much better, don't worry! I just wanted to update and this is a little gift for you!

Don't forget to read 📚, vote 💯✔️ and comment 💬💬!!

Love you all! @@Rita@@

----------

(Edited)

I won't even comment this... -.-