Chapter 16

Edited 08-02-2016

Lilith's POV

Oh no. I knew something was off when Harry stayed inside the train longer than the rest of the students. But Hermione and Ron are with him (I hope so) and I'm worried.

"You son of a bitch!" A boy yells inside the train. Damn it, why am I always right? Don't answer me... But I hope Harry isn't fighting...

I run inside, wanting to see who is yelling. But I have a feeling I already know. Draco and Harry, I can feel it. There's this smell in the air... Trouble and a little bit of sweat...

"What do you want, Potter?" Another boy says. "You finally learned how to speak for yourself without your little friends."

"Who do you think you are? Just because your daddy works at the Ministry, it doesn't mean I have to do whatever you want. I'll only warn you once. Stay away from Lilith, or I'll make your life a living hell. You don't deserve her, and I know you're going to hurt her, and if I'm right, I'll find you and kill you, you little piece of shit!"

"Now you're talking about my father? At least my parents are alive! Your parents died because they were stupid and didn't want to be with you! Why do you think they sacrificed themselves? Because they were tired of you." The boy, Draco says and my heart falls to my feet. How could he!

"That was really low, Malfoy. Really low." I step into the argument and look Draco in the eyes. "I can't believe you said that."

I grab Harry's hand and drag him behind me, fighting back the tears. I don't want to cry in front of them, I have to be strong. If I cry, Harry will hurt Draco, and Draco will think I'm stupid and too sensible. So I just walk away, not turning around. Draco is behind us, so Harry starts running away and I follow him. We finally leave the train and I look for my 'parents'. Harry is still next to me, but I don't want to talk to him right now.

"Lil... I'm so sorry, I-I'm so stupid."

"Yes you are. And for your information, I'm still a virgin, and I plan on being for a long time. Have a nice Christmas." With this last sentence I walk away to my parents, who are waving happily. I hope I won't be like this when I visit Sirius...

Mom hugs me as soon as I get to her, and dad embraces us both with his big arms. He's really huge, like a giant. Okay, not like that, but he's taller than me and mom. And that's not very hard. First hug I get from them in a long time.

"How's my big baby? We missed you so much!" Mom says while hugging me even tighter, and I'm feeling the love. Literally. Dad is crying, and I know she'll be sobbing soon. These two are being some big ass crying babies, good Merlin have some mercy!!l

"I'm fine, mom, dad. And I missed you guys so much." I hug them back and we walk to the car. It's a different one, I think.

"Mom, is this the same car?" She looks at dad with a worried expression and shakes her head.

"Honey, we had to move after what happened... But we're safe now, don't worry."

I can't help think that this is all my fault. Their problems, all of them, are because of me, and I'm not even their real daughter.

"Let's go, I'm tired of standing. The twins are waiting for us at grandma's house. We are going to show you our new house first." Dad says and we follow him.

"Lead the way, honey." Mom tells dad and the three of us enter the car.

----------

After almost two hours of driving we finally arrive there. I'm so tired I believe I'm capable of sleeping for the rest of the evening. But I have to pack and unpack. Unpack my Hogwarts stuff and pack to visit grandma. This is going to be a busy day, that's for sure.