Chapter 9

Edited 05-02-2016

Lilith's POV

I wake up earlier today. Sunday morning... Yay. Harry told me to wake up at seven and to be ready around seven thirty so we could go and have some breakfast before practicing Quiddich. I'm excited, learning Quiddich is going to be the highlight of my weekend... Besides my boyfriend. I haven't seen him since yesterday, when we parted ways after dinner.

Umbridge set another curfew. After dinner, all the students have to go back to their common rooms or the library. And she said that we can go to the library because she wants us so study for our OWLs. Like I care, Hermione is helping me with everything, she says I know more than half of our friends. Feeling proud! But at the same time very very worried because our friends don't know a lot of stuff.

I leave the warm bed and put some clothes on. An old batman sweater, leggings and black vans, I'm ready to learn! Harry went to that sport shop agin after he left me and Hugh, and came back holding a big box. I wonder what's inside. Maybe a present for me, who knows. It's a broom. I know it.

I enter the common room and Harry isn't there. Great, now I have to wait for him to come down. Last night, before entering the dormitory, I saw the entrance for the boy's room, and that gave me an idea... No, I can't, bad Lilith! But there's a voice inside my mind that says 'go, you are going see Hugh shirtless', and I decide that I want follow it.

I walk silently to the door and open it just a bit to see all the boys sleeping. That means that Harry is still sleeping, the jerk. He told me to be up early and he's snoring in his bed while I wait for him downstairs. Asshole! I've learned a lot from Hugh and the twins, so the plan is in my mind within seconds. They admitted it, I'm their best prankster, and this is why I'm so good. You'll just see.

Harry's feet is hanging, so I tickle it slowly first. He stops snoring but only just changes his position. I tickle him again, and this time he wakes up.

"Who's there, hum?" I try not to laugh because I'm right in front of him and he can't see me. He's really blind without his glasses. But I am too so I won't make fun of it again. I giggle and tickets him once again, but he grabs my hand before I can do it, and pushes me against the hard floor. Now, he's on top of me, sitting on my stomach. #awkward!

"You fat toad, get up. Practice time remember?" I tell him, and somehow, his brain starts working again. Thank Merlin, I don't want to stay like this forever. He gets up and grabs some jeans and sweater.

"What are you waiting for?" He motions to the door and I finally get it. He wants to get dressed and I'm here. Wow, awkward again. I close the door behind me and go to the common room. It's still too early, so everybody is still sleeping, even Hermione, who gets up everyday to study. That girl has some serious problems.

And I didn't see Hugh... But there was an empty bed next to Harry's so that's probably his. Or not. But there's something weird about him, at least he was weird yesterday.

He gets down a few minutes later, and we both leave for breakfast. I'm not very hungry, I'm always nervous when I have to try something new. And this is terrifying me, not knowing what's going to happen next, if I'm going to get hurt or not... I'm stressing now! Well done, Lilith.

"Calm down, there's nothing to fear." Harry tries to calm me down, but it's like I'm having one of my famous panic attacks. I don't think he knows about them, so let's just keep it that way. Deep breaths, in... Out... In... Out... I repeat this four more times and I manage to calm my breathing down. When I'm sure I won't pass out, I look up at Harry and find his seat empty. I look around and see him punching a blonde boy. Malfoy! What is he doing now?