Chapter 27

Edited 25-05-2016

Lilith's POV

I hate Umbridge so much it hurts!

She called me to her office and told me that I couldn't play Quiddich anymore. Who does she think she is? She'll never replace Dumbledore and she'll never be loved and appreciated by the students like Dumbledore was. Everyone loved Dumbledore, even the Slytherins. Well, I'm not sure of that, but I know they respected him.

Period.

Harry and I had to stay away from the Quiddich Pitch, we couldn't even watch the games. But Gryffindor won the Cup, so we are happy. Harry is feeling down because he wanted to be there, but Ron was the one who won it. He was a very important player out there. And winning the Cup against Slytherin makes it feel even better. I'm not being mean at all, I'm being honest and completely fair...

I'm fine. Yeah, I'm fine. I've been having this weird dream for days now. It's the same old corridor, the same door. The same feeling, like I'm being watched. Harry and I talked about it and we have the same dreams. Which isn't weird at all, since Voldemort plants these stuff inside our brains every now and then, so I think this dream is coming from him. Harry has the same opinion, but we can't tell anyone, especially Ron and Hermione, they think the dreams are gone.

Draco and I are getting closer. He knows everything about me, except all the Occlumency thing, and I know everything about him, the things he likes, the things he doesn't like. Everything, really. How he loves his mother so much he endures his father's behavior for her. He hates the idea of being like his father.

He's a little mad because Gryffindor won the Quiddich Cup but I'm very proud of my friends. Especially Ron, he's a very good player, but he has to learn how to be more confident.

Wow, that was really deep, Lilith!

I remember what we did yesterday. It was almost midnight and Draco picked me up from the Quiddich Pitch. I went there to be alone and think about my life and everything that has happened since I left the McCarthy's but he followed me all the way there and surprised me.

~~Flashback~~

"How are you this beautiful night?" He wraps his arms around my shoulders. "I knew you would be here."

I'm sitting on the floor behind one of the lockers, looking around the room when I feel Draco whisper in my ear. He's so sweet, but how did he find me?

"What are you doing here, Draco?" I ask, resting my head on his arms. He sits behind me, my back pressed against his chest. Let me tell you, it is very nice. More than nice, but I won't say it out loud.

"I had a feeling." He kisses my neck, giving me goosebumps. "And I wanted to surprise you."

He shows me a picnic basket and I turn around, sitting across from him. As he grabs my hand and helps me to my feet, I feel my skin tingle under his touch. I'll never get tired of this feeling.

"So, where are we going?" I ask, pecking his lips. "Because I think the basket is for both of us, right?"

"Just come with me."

We walk around the school grounds for almost an hour, dodging the 'security' Umbridge hired to protect the school. They aren't very good, because we managed to escape them all. Assholes, they can't even... Protect the school like they're supposed to! We enter the forest and Draco and I start running. I trip over trees and plants, and he laughs all the time.