Chapter 7

Edited 02-02-2016

Lilith's POV

Hogsmeade is one of my favorite places besides Disney World. We went there last year for my sisters' birthday, and I bought almost every souvenir I could find... My room became the representation of Disney itself! I brought some of them with me and my bed is surrounded by stuffed Minnies and Mickeys.

When Hermione and I arrive there, we can't find the boy anywhere. We left them when we were stopped by McGonnagal, and they are supposed to meet us near Spintwitches, because Harry wants to buy me a broom, and he'll teach me how to fly tomorrow, due to the tryouts next week. I totally want to be there and try for the team. I don't know which position is the best but we'll see how the training sessions go.

He gave me some notes so I can learn while I wait for the trainings. And they are very simple so I'm really learning with them.

Now I know that there are four different position: Seeker, Beater, Keeper and Chaser. And that's it because I'm a little lazy and I'm going to read it tomorrow morning or tonight before falling asleep.

I "wake up" from my daydream and notice that Hermione is nowhere to be seen.

Well done, Lilith, the only thing you had to do was follow her and you managed to fail...

I don't even know where to go from now! What if someone comes and abducts me? What am I supposed to do? Sit on a rock and wait for sow one to help me?

I turn around and hit a wall, but soon notice that it's not a wall, but a chest. I look up and see Malfoy smirking down at me. Oh well. I'm screwed! I can't help it when it comes to him, but I feel butterflies on my belly every time he looks at me. I really can't help it! But it happens with Hugh too. I'm bipolar.

"Well, well. Look who I found wondering around here alone. If it's not miss Lilith McCarthy! And what a shock, her helpless followers aren't kissing the floor she steps. Quite disturbing, right?" He's mocking me again with this 'followers' thing. They are my friends not followers!

"As I told you last time, they are my friends, and I'm not like you, because people like me. They just hang out with you because of your daddy! And who's a daddy's boy, who? You are, Drackie!" I mock him back, patting his head, tired of his games. "And now leave me alone, please."

I try to walk away but he just grips my arms harder and pushes me against a wall. Well, guess our encounters will always be like this, me between a wall and his chest. I don't really mind the view but- NO LILITH! Control yourself, girl! Stop it!

"Don't talk about things you don't know." He growls, and I can see tear forming in his eyes. What the hell? Draco Malfoy has feeling? "And I would watch you back if I were you. This world is a dangerous place for a girl like you." What?! Is he trying to warn me about something or is he just worried about my safety?

No, it can't be, he despises me as much as I despise him. It can't be, no, no, no, NO!

"A girl like me? What do you mean?" I whisper, because our faces are close enough that we don't have to shout.

He turns a cute shade of pink and murmurs something to himself that even I can't understand. "Nothing, just forget it." He lets go of me and kisses my cheek before leaving.

I'm so confused right now, but I manage to walk to Spintwitches and find Hermione looking around, stressed. When she sees me, she runs to me and hugs me, taking all my breath out of me.

"Mion... Can't... Breath..." I manage to whisper and she releases me. I'm still shocked but I smile at her. Stupid Malfoy!

"I was so worried! I was walking and talking to you and then when I turned around you weren't there and I thought the worse, that maybe they got to you and kidnapped you." I notice that she's nervous because she speaks like this when she's nervous. "What if You Know Who caught you? You would be dead by now and it would be my fault!"