Netflix & Chill Part 2

CONTINUATION OF LAST CHAPTER (This will be a short one—just a heads up!

"Worship?" Sue said, practically in a moan.

Emily continued to kiss her neck and nodded as she spoke against it, "Hell yeah..." She breathed out, moving her lips up Sue's jawline. She brought one of her hands to the waistband of Sue's pants and bit her lip as she pulled away from Sue's jaw—pressing their foreheads together now. "Let me show you, Susie."

....

Sue nodded her head, her forehead still pressed to Emily's. She looked down at Emily's hand on the waistband of her sweats and inhaled sharply before locking eyes with her again.

Emily continued to play with the waistband while keeping her eyes on Sue. She raised an eyebrow and bit her lip as she moved it more toward the front—hooking her fingers in and pulling on the waistband before letting it snap back to Sue's tummy. She grabbed one of the strings of her pants and played with it between her thumb and index finger—looking at Sue with heavy eyes.

"What are you waiting for?" Sue whispered, still biting her lip.

They couldn't look away from each other—they were completely and utterly entranced by one another. And to be honest, Emily was the most in disbelief—she couldn't fathom the fact that Sue was right here, right now, completely letting herself go to Emily.

"Susie..." Emily whispered, her breath shaky as Sue grabbed her hand and put it back on her waist band.

Sue grinded her hips into Emily—trying to stimulate herself more because she couldn't wait for Emily anymore.

"It's okay, Emily." Sue whispered, grabbing Emily's head in her hands. "I want you to. I—I want to know what it feels like to be worshipped."

Emily nodded and licked her lips, hooking her fingers in Sue's pants again. They both inhaled sharply before crashing their lips again. Sue opened her mouth to deepen the kiss and Emily's tongue immediately went after hers—desperate... needing. They pulled away and the smacking of their lips and their heavy breathing filled the room—the movie was no longer existent in their eyes.

Emily brought her hands to the bottom of Sue's sweatshirt and began tugging it upward and Sue lifted her arms. Emily threw Sue's sweatshirt to the floor and Sue immediately went for Emily's shirt and it wasn't long until their shirts were together on the floor.

Emily ran her hands up Sue's body, really feeling her skin. "Oh my god..." She breathed out as she ran her hands all over Sue's bare back. She pressed her lips to Sue's chest and peppered kisses all over it before taking her right nipple in her mouth—her hand cupping the bottom of her breast.

Sue had an open mouthed smile on her face as she tilted her head back—eyes closed. She held Emily's head against her and Emily continued to show her attention with her mouth and hands. Emily licked Sue's nipple before sucking on it—pulling her lips away  and then going straight to the other.

Sue licked her lips and let out a soft moan at the feeling of Emily's mouth on her but, fuck, she needed more of that everywhere else. As soon as Sue thought that, it was like Emily was reading her mind because she adjusted their position so Sue was lying flat on her back on the couch and Emily was hovering over her. Emily put her hands on either side of Sue's head on the cushion while she rested between Sue's legs.

Emily kissed Sue once in a tender kiss before pulling away to lock eyes with her again, "You're so beautiful... you know that?" Emily whispered, brushing her nose against Sue's.

Before Sue could even reply, Emily's lips were back on her body—kissing between her breasts and making her way down her tummy. She let her tongue glide up Sue's tummy once before kissing back down it again. Sue lied there in pleasure as Emily worked her way down her body. As she reached the hem of Sue's sweats, Sue was ready. She was ready for Emily to completely claim her as her own. She bucked her hips and Emily let out a mischievous chuckle.

"Someone's excited, huh?" Emily rasped, looking up at Sue with a dark stare as her lips pressed against her center over her sweats. She hooked her fingers in both Sue's pants and panties and pulled them off urgently—her mouth watering at the thought of the fact she was about to go down on Sue for the first time.

Emily took Sue's leg in her hand and began kissing up it—starting at the middle of her calf until she reached her thighs. Once she was there, she grabbed both of Sue's legs and threw them onto her shoulders. She continued to kiss Sue's inner thigh and stared up at her as she did so—watching for Sue's reaction.

Sue moved her hand into Emily's hair and stared back down at her, biting her lip hard.

"E—Emily..." Sue breathed out, her tone desperate as she tugged on Emily's hair lightly. She needed to feel Emily's mouth on her center now. She couldn't wait any longer.

Emily smirked and continued to kiss up her inner thigh, inching closer and closer to her center. She pulled away just barely and bit her lip, "Yes Susie?" She whispered, hovering over her center.

"Fuck..." Sue breathed out, trying to push Emily's head down—but Emily resisted in an effort to tease her. "I want you, Emily. Please..."

"What do you want me to do?" Emily whispered, smirking up at Sue.

Sue bucked her hips and arched her back and Emily backed her head back slightly as to not go down on Sue yet.

"Fuck—you know what I want you to do." Sue spat, trying to push her head down again.

"I want to hear you say it." Emily whispered, her lips now pressing against Sue's skin—just above her center. God, she loved having her lips all over Sue.

Sue pushed Emily's head down and this time Emily moved down slightly.

"I'm waiting..." Emily whispered harshly, her hot breath hitting Sue's center.

Sue moaned at that feeling alone and finally caved, "Oh my god, Emily... do it... e—eat me out, please!" She said, begging now.

"You're so polite." Emily teased, a smirk on her face. "How can I say no to that?"

She pressed her mouth to her center and let the flat of her tongue lick up Sue's folds before reaching her clit. She sucked on it before swirling her tongue around it—repeating the motion once more before going at her center more hungrily.

Moans immediately left Sue's mouth at the feeling of her tongue on her pussy. Emily felt so fucking good—she couldn't help but hold her head down against her so she couldn't break contact away. It wasn't long until Emily brought her hand up between them and started playing at her entrance with her middle and ring finger while her tongue practically slurped on her wetness.

"Oh, Emily!" Sue moaned, tugging Emily's hair roughly this time.

Emily pulled back and looked up at Sue with dark eyes as she slowly began pushing her fingers into her. Emily could already feel her pulsing against her fingers. Sue was so close to climax and the fact that Emily was the one about to give her an orgasm had both of them seeing stars.

She pumped her fingers in and out of her while she continued to swirl her tongue on her wetness—licking her lips in between to taste her even more. She started slowing down her pace when she felt the fluttering of Sue's walls become more apparent. She hooked her fingers inside Sue and pulled her mouth away to look up and watch her again. She immediately went back down with her mouth and it was then when Sue began to shake under Emily. Emily didn't stop until she was done, though. She kept going at her pussy while Sue rode out her orgasm—her hips moving uncontrollably against Emily's hand and mouth and loud moans leaving her mouth.

Fuck, this was so damn satisfying to Emily.

She finally pulled her mouth away and pulled her fingers out as Sue came down, but stayed in her position between her legs as Sue tried to catch her breath.

"Wow." Sue finally said, chuckling as she stared down at Emily staring up at her.

"Hmm?" Emily hummed with a smirk on her face.

"That was..." Sue breathed out, smiling in complete bliss before continuing, "fucking amazing."

Emily chuckled and kept the smirk on her face, "I was thinking the same thing."