Look at Me When You're Alone

9 Months Later... (Continuation from previous oneshot: You Better Lock Your Phone)

It had been nine months since Emily and Sue had their last physical affair when they met up in Boston. As always, they had continued their affair through text, phone calls, and facetiming during the time they had been away from each other. Their company was throwing an event by their homebase in California and all employees that were working at different locations throughout the country were invited to attend.

Sue and Emily were both going to be attending and to say that they were both excited to see each other again would be an absolute understatement. There was one minor inconvenience in the way, though—Emily's girlfriend, Sarah, would also be attending as Emily's plus one. Emily tried to talk her out of going, but Sarah was insistent on going.

Emily wanted Sue desperately. This was more than just an affair at this point. Over the past nine months, Emily had found herself going back and watching that video of her and Sue having sex on more than one occasion. She couldn't help herself. She wanted more of that and she couldn't wait to get her hands all over Sue. And as messed up as it was, she refused to let Sarah get in the way of her and Sue tonight.

Emily was down bad. So bad.

But it was the same for Sue over these past months of not seeing each other. It would be a lie to say that Sue wasn't seething with jealousy over the fact that Sarah was going to be there with her. She wanted Emily badly and these work events were the only time they were ever able to actually be alone together. This would be the first time in the nearly three years they've been having the affair that the girlfriend would be present.

And now Sue was down bad. Real bad.

...

When they arrived, Emily scanned her eyes around the large function room—looking everywhere for Sue but not trying to make that so obvious to Sarah. She put her hand on the small of Sarah's back as they walked into the room more.

It didn't take long for Emily's eyes to find Sue in the crowd of people, though. She was standing at the bar in this little black dress, sipping on her favorite martini. She had this different glow about her, and Emily noticed. Her hair was slightly longer than the last time and her body in general looked a bit more toned. She was more attracted to Sue now in this moment then she ever had been before.

As Emily and Sarah approached the bar, Sue finally turned and locked eyes with Emily—a smirk on her lips as she had them still pressed against her glass and her eyes moved between the two girls.

Emily inhaled a shaky breath as they finally reached Sue at the bar, "Hey Susie." She said, smiling at her.

"Emily." Sue said, smiling back. She moved her eyes to Sarah and then back to Emily, "You going to introduce me to your friend here?" Sue knew who she was, but they had never met.

"Girlfriend." Sarah corrected. "I'm Sarah... Sue? I've heard that name come out of Emily's mouth on more than one occasion."

Me too. Especially in the sheets. Sue thought.

"Oh! That's right—I forgot that Emily had a girlfriend." Sue said, outstretching her hand to Sarah. "It's nice to finally meet you, Sarah." Sue looked at Emily again who had been scanning her eyes up and down Sue before they locked eyes again, "If you'll excuse me—I'm sure I'll catch up with you guys later." Sue smiled at them both and started to walk across the room with her beverage in hand.

Emily couldn't take her eyes off her and Sue could feel it. As she walked away, she glanced back at Emily and winked at her when she saw that Sarah wasn't paying attention to her.