Chapter 3

A couple of months went by and Marinette has been working really hard. Marinette is still a bit wobbly on her feet but she could walk a few steps with something to lean on. Her friends and boyfriend Adrien has visited the first few weeks Marinette was in the hospital but then stopped without a trace. Marinette just thought they were busy with gymnastics. 
"Alright, Marinette! Again!"
I stood up and grabbed the bars and walked through all of them.
"Good! Now get the crutches!"
"Alright!"
I grabbed the crutches and walked around the room as quickly as I can. 
After a couple more exercises I took a break.
"Great job! You'll get walking in no time!"
"Thanks!"
"You're going to the gym to see your friends right?"
"Yup! Mom's taking me in.......10 minutes! I'm going to go get ready!"
I went in my wheelchair to the hospital room I'm staying in. I changed into a shirt with jeans. I put on a black beanie and left my blue hair down. 
My mom came and picked me up and she dropped me off at the gymnastics gym. My mom waited in the car while I went inside with my crutches. I met up with my old coach.
"Hey there Marinette! Glad to see you again! How are you feeling?"
"Hey, Ms. Bustier. I'm doing better than before. How are you?"
"Great! We all miss you though! You were the best here! Always working your hardest! sigh Come on in!"
She walked ahead and I followed behind her. When we got by the door to the gym she went inside and went to her chair.
I stood there looking around, at everyone training. Then my eyes landed on my boyfriend. With Cloe. And they both weren't training. They were,
"Kissing?" I muttered to myself.
"Adrien?" I whispered.
Adrien looked over Cloe's shoulder and saw me standing there.
He had a look of panic then he took Cloe and went towards the mats. 
I looked at the ground feeling the tears coming out. I breathed in and out, then left the gym and went back to the car.
"Oh, sweetie! What are you doing back so early?"
"I wanna go back."
"Oh! Alright then!"
We drove back to the hospital and I went to the room I'm staying in. I laid down on the bed and looked at the ceiling.
"Why am I losing everything and everyone special to me?" I finally let all the tears out and cried the whole night.