Chapter 9

(I am so sorry I am late guys! And I am sorry if this isn't a good chapter. I'm just really tired these days. I'm only getting 3 hours of sleep. So I am very sorry!
Please leave a comment.
And I realized you guys like Bakunette stories a lot. SO please give me ideas of Bakunette stories if you guys want and I could try making them into stories. Thank you!
Thank you for all the comments and likes!
You guys are amazing!
Have a good day/night!)

I got up the next morning. Yes, bakugou won against Monama yesterday. I also got recommendations for the......UCLA! They heard of how good I was and asked if I could come by today. So I got up, brushed my teeth, took a shower, and changed into a sports bra, yoga pants, and a sweater. I went downstairs to eat some breakfast.
"Good morning sweetie!"
"Morning mom."
"Excited for today?"
"Yep!" I grabbed a bowl and poured some cereal inside. 
"So....that boy you had over, looks handsome."
"Mom~"
"I'm serious! Won't Adrien be a BIT upset with you having a very handsome boy over while no one else was home?"
"Mom! I and Adrien are over!"
"But he is such a sweet boy! Maybe win him over again."
"Mom. He cheated on me."
"Yes. But maybe he missed you since you were in the hospital. Try getting him back."
"I will not! Bye, mom!" I slammed my door and walked off towards the bus station. 
I got on a bus and got dropped off by UCLA. I entered the building and looked around for the gymnasium everyone would be at. Once I found it, I entered and saw a few girls doing some flips and training and I saw 2 female adults with clipboards standing on the sides.
"Uhh hi! I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng! I got a recommendation for UCLA."
"Ahhh Marinette. Right. I am Mrs. Steven. Now before we begin, I want to know how you are with gymnastics right now."
"Uhh well since I was in the hospital for a while, I had to start from the beginning again. But I am better now. I've been training a lot. And I think I'm good." I smiled at the lady.
"You think? Listen here Marinette. UCLA is a very astounding school. We don't just let anyone in here."
"I-I know-"
"So if you THINK that you are good it won't be good. We could have let in so many other students but we let you in. So. Tell me. Will you be able to give 100% of your time and work at UCLA?"
"........I-"
"I'll give you time to think. For now, you could work here with me. But if I see you NOT giving 100%, then I'll kick you out. Understood?"
"Yes, Maam. Thank you!"
I ran off towards an empty area and started stretching. After stretching I started doing some flips and splits. I did a couple of more routines until it was time to go.
I walked out and stretched. I started walking home when I thought about the Bakusquad.
"I could go visit them real quick." I thought.
"Off we go!" I started walking towards the hangout. Once I got there I went inside and looked around for the group.
I couldn't find the group but I did find Baku......surrounded by a bunch of teenage girls all swooning over him.
I smiled seeing him giving them autographs. A few girls gave him cheek kisses and hugged his arms.
My smile slowly turned painful and it turned into a sad smile.
"Why does this hurt?" I grabbed my sweater in a fist right above my heart. I turned around and tried breathing but it wouldn't stop hurting. I didn't even notice I was crying either.
"Hey, Marinette! What are you-OH MY GOD! Marinette! Are you alright? Girl? What's up?" She tried hugging me but I didn't let her. 
"Hey, Bakugou!"
Oh no. Not him.
"Yo. Sup Pipsqueak?" He ruffled my blue hair.
"Bakugou! She's cry-" I pushed past her and ran off in a different direction. I ran and ran until I realized I was in an empty hallway. It was dark and cold. I leaned my head against the wall and cried. I don't know why I was crying or why it hurt seeing a bunch of girls hugging and kissing Baku. 
"You're alright." I heard someone whisper to me. They grabbed my arms and pulled me into their chest and made me sit down with time. They had their arms wrapped around me and hugged me.
"It's alright." I looked up and saw Kirishima.
"What's wrong Marinette?" He gave me a small smile.
"I-I...don't..know."
"Well....when did you start feeling this pain?"
"When-when Baku...was getting..."
"Yea?"
"When...he was getting hugged and kissed by all tho-those gi-girls."
"I see. How do you feel about Bakugou, Marinette?"
"He's....really sweet but always covers it up with aggressiveness. He cares about me and I care about him. He's really special to me even though we just met 1 or 2 weeks ago."
"Really now? Well....I think...that you have feelings for bakugou. Don't you think?"
"I-I..don't know. I was already in a relationship and he cheated with me when I wasn't able to do anything."
"Think about your feelings alright. But I think you should spend more time with Bakubro! I'll be your wingman! Don't worry!" He stood up and pulled me up too. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the empty hallway and where the rest of the group was.
"Oh, Marinette! What's wrong?" mina asked jumping onto me.
"I-I'm fine Mina. I'm sorry."
"It's alright! As long as you are ok!" She smiled at me.
"Yo!" Someone slapped the back of my head.
"Oww!" I saw Bakugou grab my arm and drag me somewhere.
"Why were you crying?"
"I wasn't."
"Bullshit! You fucking were! Fucking why?"
"I don't need to tell you anything!
"Just fucking tell me pipsqueak!" I looked at him and saw a kiss mark on his neck.
"Just leave me alone Bakugou!"
"Fucking hell!" I walked away before he could say anything and before my tears slipped passed again. 
"Marinette! Where ya going?"
"Home!" I grumbled and walked outside and towards my house.
I got home and took a shower and changed into pj's and decided to go sleep early.