Chapter 14

(Sorry. It's kind of short.)|

It was here. It was finally time for my competition. Bakugou and Kirishima decided to come today since the rest were busy or had a competition at the hang-out. I was waiting for my turn and I was pretty nervous. 
"Hey."
"Huh? Oh, Suki? What's wrong?"
"You're gonna do fucking perfect alright? Just breathe and have fun. Shitty hair and I will be right there. You fucking got this."
"Thanks, Suki." I smiled and kissed his cheek when they called my name. I waved at him and went to the floor. Suki ran and sat next to Kiri. 

(When you did the last move imagine you then did these kinds of double flips and you missed and twisted your ankle.)

"Ahhhhh!" I twisted my ankle in the last flip. And it hurts!
"Marinette!"
"Young lady!" The infirmities were trying to pick me up but I just felt more pain in my ankle and I didn't want to move.
"Oi! Fucking move!" I saw Suki come and push everyone away. He knelt down and scooped me up in his arms. 
"Shhh! I got you! I got you!" 
"It hurts suki!" I cried in his chest. 
"I know. I know." He carried me to the infirmity and put me down gently on the bed. 
He gently wiped my tears away with his thumb and kissed my forehead.
"It's gonna be alright. I promise."
"What-what about the com-competition? Am I gonna lo-lose?"
"Shhh..Don't worry about it."
"B-But!" I just started crying more. For one because it hurts and two because I'm not sure if I won or now.
"Hey hey. Baby. Please. It's gonna be alright. I got you." He whispered in my ear. 
The doctors came and wrapped my ankle up. 
Suki carried me out and back to the front and helped me sit down. They were doing announcements and I didn't win. I just looked down silently.
I felt someone grab my chin gently and make me look at them. It was Suki.
He gave me a gentle smile.
"It's gonna be alright. You did a great job."
"I-I...did?"
"You did. I promise." He then pulled me closer and hugged me tightly. Kiri came and hugged us too.  
"I love you guys so much!"
"We love you too Mari!"
"Ahem, Marinette?"
"Yes, Ms. Steven?"
"Come back on Monday. We're starting back with intense training. I don't want an excuse. If you join UCLA, you're gonna work 100%. Got it?"
"Oi! She fuc-"
"Yes, Ms. Steven. I'll be there!"
"Good. And......find better friends." She said with disgust.
"Hey! I-"
"Mari! Shut up! You wanna get kicked out!"
"But she said something bad about you guys!"
"It's fine."
"Let's go. The rest are probably worried about you."
"Alright."

We got to the hang-out and the squad congratulated me. We all hung out for a while and got ice cream as well.
Later on, Bakugou dropped me off at home.
"Take it easy alright pipsqueak?"
"I'll try."
"Training tomorrow?"
"Yep! Around 2?"
"Sure."
"Good night." I kissed his cheek and went inside my house.