Part 6

2 more days passed after meeting the Bakusquad. I didn't see them after that because I was busy trying to learn how to walk without something to balance on. 
"Come on! You could do this Marinette!"
I sighed and gripped the bar next to the window and slowly let go. I stood on shaky legs then slowly calmed down. Samantha was a few feet ahead of me and was waiting for me to walk to her. 
"Come on!" I slowly breathe in and out then gave Samantha a determined look.
1 step
sigh
Another
"Come on! You got this!"
Another step
And another

Why was this taking so long? I was supposed to be by Samantha by now. 
Another step and another and another till I realized I walked the whole hallway. 
"You did it! Great job! You could officially walk again! But I'd suggest taking it easy for a while."
"Omg! Thank you, Samantha!"
"You did this all on your own girl!"
"Anyways! I'm gonna go for a walk!"
"K. Come back here once you are done. You're gonna stay here until tomorrow."
"Alright! Bye!"
I walked out of the hospital slowly not wanting something to happen. I was walking around until I bumped into someone.
"Oh! I'm sorry! I wasn't-"
"Marinette!?"
"Oh. Mina hey!"
"Hey! OMG! You don't have your crutches! You could walk now! Oooh! I haven't seen you in forever!"
"Sorry. I was just trying hard to walk again."
"This is so awesome! Come on! Let's meet up with the guys at the hang-out! Kirishima and Bakugou are having a contest in 10 minutes." She said excitedly grabbing my hand and starts running towards the alley. 
She opened the door and we both went inside. 
"Oooh Look! They're starting!" She dragged me towards the big crowd and found Kaminari and Sero.
"Hey, Mina! Marinette! You don't have crutches anymore! Congrats!"
"Thanks, Sero."I softly smiled.
We all looked in the middle and saw Kirishima and Bakugou. Both were wearing baggy pants with tank tops and caps. They did incredible moves. I was stuck on bakugou's figure. the way he moved you wouldn't have even guessed he could move like that.
Then Bakugou caught your eyes while flipping onto one hand and smirked and did a really cool trick, ending the competition.
"Woah!! Go Ground Zero!" I heard people shout. I tugged on Mina's sleeve and she looked at me.
"Who's Ground Zero?"
"That's Bakugou's name. Everyone has a name to get called out."
"Ahh. What's yours?"
"Pinky!"
"I'm Chargebolt!"
"Cellophane."
"Kiri's is Red Riot."
"Nice! That's so cool!"
"Hey, guys! Marinette! Glad to see you back! I see you got rid of the crutches."
"Hey, Kirishima! Yea, I got rid of them earlier and decided to go for a walk. Anyways! You did great out there!"
"Nah. Shitty hair she's just saying that to make you feel better. She was clearly staring at me the whole time."
"I-I was n-not! I saw both of you guys' dance moves!" I huffed and turned around with a pout. Everyone laughed at me.
"So. You wanna try?"
"Huh?"
"Try dancing. Since your better."
"Uhhh Dude you alright? I can't dance. Especially not like you guys! I'd just embarrass myself!"
"No, you won't! It'll take practice but I think you could do it!"
"Shut the hell up! If she doesn't want to fucking do it then leave her the fuck alone! I'm going home!"
"Oh. Alright! See ya Bakubro!"
We all waved at him which he just flipped off and left. 
"So? How 'bout it?"
"We could try....but I still don't know what to do." I scratched behind my neck.
"Don't worry! C'mon! I'll show you the basics!" Kirishima took me to an empty area and tried teaching me some moves. They were easy but I was still a little stiff.
"Alright! I think that's good enough for today! Come back tomorrow alright?"
"Alright! Thanks! See ya tomorrow!"
I walked to the hospital and changed and few asleep ready to go home tomorrow.