Chapter 8

Bakugou and I walked around the area. We walked through a park and went to a convenience store for snacks. Now we were just walking around the streets.
"This was actually fun, Bakugou. " I said happily munching on the chips Bakugou bought for himself.
"Yeah, whatever. And can you fucking stop eating my chips!" He said angrily moving his hand higher. 
"Hey! But I like those!" I said trying to reach the bag by jumping.
"So you should've bought your own."
"I didn't know they were going to taste this good." While I was jumping I accidentally slapped him in the face.
"Whoops." I stared at him in fear.
"Oh you fucking bitch!" he roared and I ran away from him as fast as I could. I knew he wasn't actually mad mad but just mad. 
I ran laughing and screaming while he ran behind me cursing. I stopped running by a park when I felt he wasn't around anymore. I leaned on my knees catching my breath.
"Hey, there cutie. I think I could make you scream like that in bed. Doncha think?" A boy said he looked like he was 17 or 18. He had a smirk on and he was walking closer to me. 
"I-"
"Nah! I could make her scream way more than that. The whole street would hear her." Another boy said walking on the other side of me.
"N-no-"
"Nah. I'm gonna fuck her so stupid she won't even remember her own name." Another one teased. All three of them were walking closer to me. I was in the middle.
"So, what'd ya say doll?"
"I-"
"Hey man! You wanna join too?" The one in front of me called out to whoever was behind me.
"Close your eyes." I heard a very familiar voice whisper to me. I closed my eyes then I heard grunts and shouts and screams. 
"You fucking bitch! Don't you ever talk to her like that! You wanna hear her scream? I'm gonna make you guys scream out of fucking pain!"
I was so scared and I was shaking on the spot. I didn't want Bakugou to kill them but at the same time, I didn't want to open my eyes. 
Then there was silence.
What if Bakugou got hurt? I thought. 
I then felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a hard chest. 
"It's alright. I got you. You're alright, now." Once I felt the familiar warmth and heard the voice, I hugged him so hard. 
"Are you hurt?"
"N-no...."
I felt something wet against my waist so I moved back a bit and looked down to see blood on my shirt.
"B-Bakugou! Y-you're hurt!"
"Nah. It's not mine. Don't worry pipsqueak."
"B-But you have cuts. And your knuckles split open." 
"It's fine. Those idiots deserved it." I looked behind him and saw those three boys on the floor bleeding from all different parts of their bodies and they had big bruises on their bodies as well. I gasped in horror.
"Hey. Don't look at them." He grabbed my face and made me look at him and he blocked the way of the other guys so I don't see them.
"Let's go." He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the park. I looked back at the boys and started tearing up. I walked behind him but I kept on tripping over my feet by how fast he was walking. 
"Bak-Bakugou! Can-can we sl-slow down? Pl-Please?" He stopped out of nowhere and I bumped into his back.
"S-sorry."
"Why do you care about those idiots? They were harassing you."
"I don't. I didn't want you to get hurt or get in trouble." I said rubbing my nose. I walked in front of him and looked at his face. I gently grabbed his hand and rubbed my fingers over his split knuckles. 
"C'mon. My house isn't that far from here. I could fix this up."
"It's fine, pipsqueak."
"No. It's not. Let's go."
This time I dragged him toward my house. I made sure I didn't touch his knuckles. 
I opened my door and let Bakugou inside.
"Mom?....... I guess she isn't home. Come on in!"
"Thanks." He mumbled.
"Let's go to the bathroom. I have the first aid kit there." I showed him to the bathroom and made him sit on the ledge of the bathtub. I opened the cupboard and took out the medkit. I got some rags and a bowl of water.
I got the rag and dipped it in water and started cleaning the cuts. He flinched and grabbed the ledge so tight. 
"S-sorry."
"It's fine." He spoke through gritted teeth.
I grabbed the cleaner(I forgot what it's called lol) and poured some on a clean rag.
"This is going to sting."
I gently rubbed it against his cuts. 
"Sh-shit!"
"Almost done. " I whispered.
Once I was done, I grabbed the bandage and gently wrapped it around his knuckles.
"There we go! All done! How are you feeling?"
"It stings a bit but it's fine......thanks." He muttered. 
"No problem! And...thank you...for saving me from those guys."
"I should have fucking killed them." He growled.
"If you killed them you could have gotten in trouble." I smiled at him.
"No one gets to talk to you like that." He pouted.
"I know. It was very disrespectful. But what can we do?"
"I could kill them."
"Hahaha. You can't kill them Baku."
"Baku?"
"It's a nickname. Do you not like it?"
"Nah. It's fine I guess."
"You have really pretty eyes Baku."
"They're not pretty! Your....eyes are...pr-pretty." 
"Oh, thank you." We both were just staring at each other eyes and we didn't notice but we were leaning in really close. I saw him look down at my lips and then back into my eyes. Our lips were so close. Our lips gently grazed each other then,
"I'm home!"
We both fell back and Bakugou fell into the tub.
"Shit. My mom's home!"
"Shit. You curse."
"I think you've been rubbing on me too much."
I helped him up and we both ran downstairs.
"Oh hi, sweetie! I didn't know you were home. And who's your friend? A boy non the less." 
"Uhhh. We were both hanging out then he hurt himself so I brought him here to clean it up."
"Oh no! How are you feeling?"
"Uhh much better Mrs.Dupain-Cheng."
"Mom, he's one of my new friends that I made."
"Ahhh. Marinette has told me so much about you guys. Marinette. How come you don't hang out with your other friends? Alya and Nino? What about Adrien?"
"Uhhh I-it's fine. They're probably busy or something. We're gonna go! C'mon Baku! Bye, mom!"
"Bye Mrs.Dupain-Cheng!"
"Bye!"

"That was close."
"Yea. Let's go. I have a competition with Copy Cat in 10 minutes."
"Alright."
We both ran towards the hangout.