Chapter 21

(A few things I wanna say first. Please give me ideas if you want this book to continue. A friend gave me the idea for Sabine to leave and Bakugou to stay with Marinette....and there will be a slight lemon in this chapter and maybe in the upcoming as well. Just to warn you guys!)

A couple of weeks passed ever since the sleepover. Right now we were at the hang-out. I just finished a few competitions against a few dancers. I beat them...they were really good and a big challenge. 
"Hey everyone! How about a competition where our king of break-dancing, Dynamite! ( I forgot if his name was ground zero or dynamite.....Let me know in the comments which one it was..)
-Verses our Queen, Ladybug!?"
"Yea!" Everyone shouted. I sighed and looked around for Katsu. I found him talking to a few boys. I walked up to him and when he turned around he smirked at me.
"Hey Teddybear. Ready to die again?"
"Nope! Are you ready to die?"
"Let's see." He leaned down to kiss me but I moved away.
"We're enemies right now Dynamite."
"Of course my sweet Ladybug." We both walked to our areas and looked at each other.
"Rules are simple...Let's begin! On our right, we have our most beautiful sexy Ladybug! She's still new but she has beaten mostly everyone here. She's kind sweet beautiful and sex-"
"OI! Fucking stop ogling at my girlfriend! Or else I'll fucking kill you!"
"Oh, y-yes of-of course! And on the left, we have our king, Dynamite! You may begin!" He left the area with a nervous smile. 
Katsu and I stared at each other for a while till he made the first move. 

(9:27 is Katsuki.)

(0:45 is Marinette)

"And the winner is...Ladybug!!! By one messed-up move, Ladybug has won!" Everyone cheered and clapped. I walked up to katsuki.
"Nice job Teddybear. I see you've finally beaten me." He smirked at me.
"Yep! You did well too, katsu!"
"Mmm... Maybe I need a reward for trying eh?" He smirked down at me. I rolled my eyes but still, I stood on my toes and grabbed his shirt and pulled him down. We kissed and he immediately took control. 
"Mmm~ I fucking love you, baby~" he moaned in my mouth.
"I love you too~" I moaned in his. 

After a while, we both went to my place to hang out for a while.
"Hey, honey! Hey Sweetheart!"
"Hey, mom."
"Hey, Sabine!"
"So Marinette you know the plan. I'll be leaving now. Bakugou you remember what to do right?"
"Yep!"
"Wait what?"
"I'm gonna babysit you while your mom goes on vacation with John."
John is the guy my mom was seeing. Now they are dating. 
"Wait! I don't need a babysitter!"
"Yes, you do. Now listen to Bakugou. Love you two! Bye!"
"......So-"
"How come you never told me you were gonna babysit me!?"
"C'mon babe. I thought it would be a nice surprise."
"Well, it's not!"
"What do you mean it's not? It should be fun! We're gonna be home alone! You and me! Why is that NOT fun?!"
"I don't know! It's just not gonna be fun that my BOYFRIEND is gonna be my BABYSITTER! You have responsibilities now. We can't have our normal fun." I pouted. 
"Yes, we will. It'll be like I'm not even your babysitter. Alright? I promise I won't take away your fun."
"Fine...what do you want to do?"
"Pizza and movie?"
"Yes! I'll get the movie ready!"
"I'll order pizza."
I ran to my room and turned on my t.v and looked for a movie. 
"Pizza's gonna be here in 20 minutes."
Katsu said climbing on the bed and sitting next to me. 
"What should we do till then?" I asked and he looked at me with a smirk. He instantly jumped on me and pushed me down on my bed. He leaned down and grabbed my lips in a heated make-out session. Our lips moved in sync. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and roamed around. He harshly sucked on my tongue making me moan in pleasure. He broke off the kiss and leaned down to suck on my neck. He bit and kissed. 
"Ahh~ Kat-Katsu~" 
"Fuck~" He breathed out against my neck. He left a few hickeys on my neck. Big and red. My hands were in his hair tugging them hard. His hands were roaming my body. 
He suddenly sat up and threw my shirt off me. He then went down and ripped my bra off and threw the ripped piece of clothing on the floor somewhere.
"Katsu! That was my favourite!" I whined.
"I'll buy you another one, baby."
He then started sucking on my breasts. He left big red and purple marks all over my chest. He then went and started sucking on my nipples. He bit and tugged on them making me throw my head back. I tugged on his hair harder making him growl. 
Katsu leaned back up and kissed me deeply. I pushed on him and made him lay down and sat on his lower stomach.
I pulled his shirt off and leaned down and started kissing his neck. I started biting and sucking leaving a few marks.
"Fuck~ Baby~"
I leaned more down and started kissing his chest. I kissed around his hardened nipples and then started sucking on them. Katsuki was really sensitive there. 
"A-ah~ Fu-fuck~ Baby~ Shit!" He started tugging on my hair wanting me to stop but I knew he really didn't want me to stop.
"Shit! Baby...I ca-can't~" I sucked on them one last time then sat up and stared at him. He was panting and his face was flush. His chest and neck were filled with marks. His nipples were swollen. He had slight tears in his eyes.
"Baby...I can't..." He said panting. 
I smirked then slowly started grinding on him.
"Shit!" He moaned and tried grabbing my hips but I slapped his hands away. 
"I'm in control Katsu."
I started grinding harder and faster. He threw his head back and moaned. I leaned down and gently sucked on his swollen nipple while grinding him.
"Shit! N-no! Hah~ Fuck~ Baby please!"
I smirked while continuing sucking his nipples and grinding him. Before I could torture him more the doorbell rang.  
He looked up at me with teary eyes and silently begged me not to go. I leaned down and kissed him gently.
"Love you. " I smirked and got off of him, grabbed my shirt and went to grab the pizza. I heard him groan from upstairs.