Chapter 23

A couple of days passed and the whole Bakusquad were at the mall hanging out. My mom was coming back in a week. 

"C'mon guys! Stop being lazy bums!" Mina whined.
"Sorry, Mina. It's just that you barged into all of our homes and dragged us out of our houses at 9 in the morning. On a weekend! What do you expect?"
"Because! I hate it when this mall gets too full! So I wanted to come here early so I could buy my stuff! Mari! back me up here!"
"I would love to! But I'm just as exhausted as the rest!" I groaned and leaned more into Katsu's chest. He was standing behind me, half asleep. 
"I love you, Mina...But I am way too tired for th-WOAH!" I almost fell on my face because Katsu put all his weight on my back and fell asleep with his head on my hair.
"Katsu! Get off!"
"Ngh~"
He just cuddled his face into my hair. I was bent over a bit and he was bent over me with his head in my hair and his arms over my shoulder.
"Katsu! Katsuki Bakugou get off of me!"
"Ngh! Let me sleep~" He slurred tiredly. He moved his head and put it on my shoulder. 
I turned my head around and whispered close to his ear. 
"If you don't get off of me right now, I'm going ruin you so badly tonight you will regret doing this so badly." I threaten him. He instantly opened his eyes and stood up. 
"S-sorry."
"Sorry what?" I teased. He blushed and looked down.
"Sorry, mommy." He whispered.
"That's a good boy!" I kissed him lightly. He smiled at me.
"Ahem."
We turned around and realized the rest were still there.
"We're still here y'know?"
"Yep! Now...Katsu and I have to go shop." I grabbed Katsu's hand and dragged him around the mall.

"What do you need?"
"I actually need jeans....and some tops. Do you need anything?" I asked dragging him around looking for the best store to go to. 
"Uhhh no. I don't need anything."
"You sure?"
"Yea."

I found a store to go in and dragged him in there. 
"Ok. I need to find good jeans."
"You look great in anything Teddybear."
"Katsu...you're just a big teddy bear! Thank you!"
He blushed. 
"C'mon...let's check over there."
We walked towards a rack. 
I was looking through them and picking out a few to try on. 
"C'mon Katsu."
"Really? Do you have to try them on? You're gonna take forever!"
"No. Just a few minutes." I dragged him and made him sit down on a bench and I went inside a changing room. 
A few minutes later I came out. 
"How do I look?"
"You look great!"
"Really? Hmm...Does it make my butt look big? How about my thighs? I feel like the jeans are suffocating them."
"Then why did you ask me if they were good if you don't like them...?"
"I'll change."
I went back in and changed. 
This went on for a few minutes until I found the right one.
I came out of the changing room and showed Katsu. He was bored and tired and just looking through his phone.
"Katsuki!"
"Huh-what?"
"How do I look? I think I like these."
"You look amazing babe. Can we go back now? Please??" He pouted and gave me the puppy eyes.
"Fine. Only 'cuz you look so cute right now. But I'm gonna get more of these. And I need to get some tops from another store."
"Ughhhh!" He groaned. 
"Katsu. " I warned and he instantly became quiet. 
"Good boy. " I whispered then leaned down and kissed him. I grabbed his cheek and turned it around a bit and deepened the kiss. He groaned and sucked on my tongue. I moaned in his mouth then I broke the kiss. He was panting and had a blush. He leaned a bit forward for more but I moved away and stood up. 
"C'mon. We gotta get going if we wanna go home soon."
"Yes." I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers and walked with him to another store. 

I walked around this store and found a few tops that I liked. 

"Katsu! How do these look?""They look fine

"They look fine."
"Hmmm Oh look! Come here!"
I grabbed a few stuff and gave them to him to look at.

""Hmmm Oh look! Come here!"I grabbed a few stuff and gave them to him to look at

"How about these? Don't they look cute!?" I was smiling

"How about these? Don't they look cute!?" I was smiling. I always wanted to try out couple's matching clothes but Adrien never liked them. 
"Do I have to get these?" He whined.
"Yes, Katsu. Please?" I pouted and gave him the puppy eyes. He tried to resist but he just gave up and kissed my cheek.
"Yay!" I squealed.

After that, we walked out of the store to find our friends sitting on benches. Mina was on her phone while the boys were sleeping on each other.
"I wish I was them." Katsu groaned.
"Oh stop being a baby! We'll take a nap once we get home."
"Thanks, Teddybear." He kissed my cheek and we both walked toward the benches. 
"Hey, guys!"
"Oh hey, girl! What did you buy?"
"Just some jeans and tops."
"Nice! Hey Bakugou. At least you're not asleep."
"Fuck off."

After we woke up the boys we ate at a fast-food restaurant. Once we were done that we decided to get going. It was pretty late already. It was probably 2 or 3 pm. We all walked to my house and everyone decided to take a little nap. Everyone slept on the couches or floors while Katsu and I went to my room.

"Hmm." He snuggled into the pillow once his face landed.
"Hehe, Katsu! You're so cute!"
"Ngh! Leave me alone and come cuddle!"
I giggled and climbed into the bed. Katsu grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep with the love of my life right beside me.